“great place to stay in blackpool”
Review of Westholme Hotel

Westholme Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Westholme Hotel
Ranked #235 of 861 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 20, 2013

we had a fantastic week at the westholme hotel,the room was very clean and tidy and had all you need for your stay.the bed was nice and comfortable and the breakfast was top notch.The owner's couldn't do enough for all the guest's.location is central to all the shops,public transport,carparks,tower and pubs {ha ha}overall a great place to stay we will be back again and again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Glenn C

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed here for a couple of nights in May and it was a lovely stop over. The location is great, the price is cheap, the owner is friendly, the hotel is clean.
I asked about having a sleep in as I was out on the town, the governor said there was no worries at all (so I can't comment on breakfast) and no extra charge was made.
I'll be back in a couple of months, that's for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This was my first time staying in the Westholm hotel for the IFS fitness convention in Blackpool and cannot talk highly enough of this lovely hotel.
I stayed for 3 nights and highly reccommend it. The owners were so kind and generous during our stay. The rooms were fresh, clean and comfortable. The location is ideal for anyone wishing to see Blackpool and take in all the sights.
I will most definately be back next year :-) x

Room Tip: Our room was very spacious for 3 people. 1 double bed and 2 singles.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

So glad I found this little gem of a B@B in central Blackpool. The rooms are very clean and reasonably priced and the breakfast is generous and delicious. What makes this hotel special is John, the owner- he is so friendly and welcoming and will do anything to help you.
Great place to stay as close to Winter Gardens, shops, restaurants, Tower etc.
See you next year
Jacquie D.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back away from road are quieter.
1  Thank JacquieD510
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Went to Blackpool for the IFS and landed in bitterly cold weather from Spain which was a shock to the system but the wonderful warm welcome received at this lovely hotel was much appreciated. John and Richard made us feel right at home and could not have been more helpful. I unfortunately developed a cold and sore throat but it was no trouble for Richard to mix up some warm water and salt for me to gargle! Never had that service in a hotel before and it did the trick!. Breakfast excellent and piping hot. Comfortable and extremely clean rooms and lovely hot shower.and a great location, Will definitely be staying there again next year. Well done John, Richard and staff and thanks for a delightful stay. We choose this hotel based on previous reviews and were certainly not disappointed..

Room Tip: If you have difficulty climbing stairs I would recommend requesting a room on the lower floors. Roo...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Cliff4Julia
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is the most friendly hotel I have ever stayed in, there should be on in every city!! John is very welcoming and bends over backwards to help and make you have a great stay. It is my 2nd year staying here and will go back time and time again. Thank you .

Room Tip: They are all great rooms.
Reviewed March 9, 2013

fantastic hotel thanks again for a excellent stay and good nights sleep john room very clean and tidy OMG the breakfast everything i asked for we got as i like my bacon well done my mums 86 and loves the westholme only one thing she didnt like was the stairs but then again she not used to them bless she uses lifts at home will stay no were else in blackpool thanks again john and staff

Room Tip: rooms good size even for family rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family