“Great stay friendly atmosphere”
Review of Village Hotel

Village Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Village Hotel
Ranked #582 of 858 Blackpool B&B and Inns
“Great stay friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Been staying at this hotel for twice a year for many years and always been looked after really well rooms have all u need nice clean beds, tv , tea/coffee in rooms clean bathroom always plenty of hot water and plenty of clean towels . breakfast has always been nice and don't have to wait long, it's in a great location five mins from the seafront , I would stay here again and again Donna and chris give a very warm welcome and really make u feel at home and are happy to help u out in anything u need live this place I would recommend and I do u will have a pleasant stay :))

• Stayed October 2011

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Chester
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 2 nights - thank godness that was all it was! We had originally booked a triple room when we arrived were told that as it was at the top of the hotel and there were only two of us we could have a double that was nearly as big and have some money knocked of the price, (the room was tiny).
I was expecting basic (it is Blackpool after all) but I at least expected the room to be clean! The toilet seat was broken and after nearly falling off the toilet noticed the "dirt" all round the hinges YUCK!!
The bed was absolutely horrific I 'slept' down a dip while my husband rolled round trying to avoid the bumps from the base. The bedding was also stained.
Breakfast was fine if you like greasy food (didn't bother the second morning).
On the second night a group of lads arrived and were put into the rooms either side of ours (why did they move us into a room in the middle knowing that these lads would be there the next night?!?!?)
We would have complained about the problems but nobody was around, the general level of cleanliness really needs to be looked out - unless all they want to attract is groups of young lads who realy don't care what the place is like!

Room Tip: Go to a differnt hotel !!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank TchaiMisty
Chichester, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 25, 2011

We stayed at the Village Hotel for a Stag party, it was basic but the cost refllected this we were made to feel welcome and the Breakfasts went down well the morning after.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 5, 2011

After being let down by the Lynmar b&b, I managed to get an emergency room for two nights at The Village. The hosts were very friendly and could not do enough for us. I am very greatful for their help and would reccomend The Village to anyone.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We visit regular n all I gotta say the place great clean rooms and couldnt ask 4 better hosts 2 smashing people . Paul Leeds lads party boy woop woop

• Stayed August 2011
2 Thank Eyeballpaul89
Blackburn, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 31, 2011

The owners could not of been more helpful and accommodating - my friends and I stayed over for a joint 30th birthday night out and I dropped off decorations for our room the week before, they were more than happy to put them up for us and when we arrived the room looked ace!!! One of the owners even swapped parking spaces with me so I wouldn't get a ticket! Wicked breakfast too!!! Could've done with a fan in the room though.....with 5 girls in one room on a hot day it got a bit stuffy!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Just returned from an overnight stay at the village. The room was clean and adequate for 5 girls, the beds comfortable (I slept very well) and the staff we saw always had a lovely smile for us! It was absolutely baking outside so a little warm in the room but not the hotels fault (maybe include fans for the summer months?). Can get a little noisy outside but bar sanuk is opposite (where the idiots tend to go) so we expected that (I slept through it so didn't bother me lol). The breakfast was fabulous! Just what was needed after a night out and service was lovely and friendly! If I ever stop in Blackpool again for a girly night, would probably stay again. Good value for money, a comfy bed and lovely breakfast! Thanks! X

• Stayed July 2011