Parisienne Hotel
Big Blue Hotel(Blackpool)
$108
$90
Hotels.com
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
$31
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$98
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
$87
$70
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsa sea view roomwould stay againnorth piergreat value for moneybreakheatherseafront
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

I'm not sure where to start... The carpark doesn't exist. The staff are unhelpful and the layout is bizarre. When checking in, we couldn't find our rooms, my grandad who suffers Ill health and is 20+ stone was stuck on the top floor with only a rickety carpeted serving hatch of a lift to get him from a to b and even that didn't help with his reoccurring failing room key. The heating was none existent in our family room but was too hot in others. The breakfast staff didn't understand the basics, we often laid out our own table as we were missing things. However the breakfast was fine! Not a problem besides our different egg types! Ha! It almost feels like this is the reject hotel for the cast aways that don't quite fit the criteria for tiffany's! (their sister hotel) would I go back? Nothank you.. It was funny though, looking back but in a terrible way? Personally I'd look elsewhere if I'm honest! Not like blackpool is short of hotels to choose from!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Shortie406
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Again we held our Reunion at the Parisienne. Why you ask. Well as I have stated before it is tired and needs refreshing. However the staff are very helpful and the food cannot be faulted. When ever we asked for something is was produced, if there was a problem it was sorted. I will always say once you switch of the light you can be anywhere. You want to notch facilities then pay ££££ a night. Well Done again the Parisienne.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I have stayed at The Parisienne on numerous occasions and have always found my room to be clean and warm, you cannot fault the staff who do a sterling job in the day to day running of the Hotel, so thank you Jo, Luke, Howard & robyn for making my stay so comfortable, and I will see you in July with the J.L.R Lads.

Alan.

Room Tip: A Seafront room is worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Have tried to book this hotel on two occastions and they say they will ring me back but they never do I think it is because on www.iknow-northwest.co.uk website this hotel says breakfast and evening meals included in the price but they will not honour this saying it is only breakfast so I think they are hoping we will book another hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 22, 2014

was bought this for an anniversary celebration We went on Friday 21st March for 2 nights . There was nowhere to park and we was told to drive round the back which was full and was then told to park in front of their sister hotel which we did . We were given room 303 which was freezing .We dropped our bags and went for something to eat hoping the room would have warmed up by the time we got back .It hadnt . We went to bed and was cold all night . We complained after breakfast and was given a heater and an extra blanket , The heater warmed up the room nicely but on Saturday night it was windy and the wind howled and whistled through the window all night . We put toilet paper round the push out window at the top and it was still making a racket ,my husband opened the push out window and it was still making the same racket anyway we complained again next morning to no avail .I have wrote and complained and got a reply which said if i was to book again they would upgrade the room and give us a bottle of champagne , When we arrived on Friday it cost me another £30 .£5 per night for a sea view and £10 per night for the weekend .So i wont be rebooking but still waiting for a second reply i think it has cost me enough . Also receptionist was smirking when we mentioned toilet paper ,

Room Tip: Do not pick room 303
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kaz9810
HowardC23, General Manager at Parisienne Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Dear Madam,

I am sorry you complained about your room.
We have the heatring on every day, your radiator must have been turned off at the dial. We can not do anything about complaints if we don't know about them straight away. You were on a groupon deal paying £49 for 2 people for 2 nighte bed and breakfast which is a very good deal. The extra £30 was for a sea view and a £10 weekend supplement.
I wish you would have asked for the Manager as I would have sorted your problems out immediately instead of putting negative reviews on here without giving me an opportunity to rectify any problems.
If you do come to stay with us again, them please ask for me personally and I will supervise your stay for you.

Kind regards,