Don't know where Sailorman 7 stayed but I think he has got a little confused , Ok the rooms were very tired looking but they were very clean and after all this is Blackpool !!! The only real big fault with this hotel were the size of the bathrooms and showers !!! they do need looking at if you are a size 8 or above or a guy of average size and in my own case above average , life was difficult to shower etc .
As for the rest of the place it has gone a refurbishment and is good.
The Manager Harold was one of the best , nothing was a problem to him and he was a very friendly welcoming gentleman. The staff were excellent and my hat goes off to the kitchen staff for producing great food at every meal that we had.
We had a party of 68 stay at this hotel and the only complaints I received being the main organiser of our reunions were the size of the bathrooms , would we stop at this hotel again , Yes providing they sorted out the showers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool