The staff at the hotel are lovely, very friendly and committed to making your stay pleasant. When we arrived we were the last to check in as we'd been on the pleasure beach for the day. Our first impressions as we drew up were disappointing as the outside of the building needs painting, the wood around the windows is peeling giving the building a scruffy appearance, and the building is grey which feels depressing. When we went in the entrance is much more appealing and we met a lovely receptionist who was very busy serving the bar and reception but was cheerful and helpful. Parking is first come first served so be aware of this otherwise you are looking for a parking space and will pay a minimum of 7.00 for 24hrs. My daughter and her partners room was on the second floor and spacious and pleasant although they had a bulge in their ceiling with a hole in it by the window but this didn't cause any problems. The room that i and my partner had was on the third floor and quite cramped and dingy it also had a strange smell to it but as the price for the night was reasonable at 50 pound for room and breakfast we thought no need to complain as we wouldn't be in it long. The bed was comfortable but had a blanket and throw cover/eiderdown on which is not to our personal taste but served its purpose. The room was very hot and even with the window open there was no air so it felt stuffy and uncomfortable a fan would of been pleasant just to ease the stuffiness but again we were only there for a night so this wasn't a problem. After a fab night out arrived back in the pouring rain to be met by a friendly helpful night porter which was very pleasant as very nice to see a friendly face when you come in. During the night we had to use the bathroom a couple of times and found that over the toilet and the sink the roof was leaking so had a very damp bathroom this is probably where the strange smell of the room came from. We did report it in the morning so this problem should now be sorted. Breakfast was lovely served by very friendly, helpful but busy staff who were the optimum of Northern hospitality. The décor of the bar and dining room was very nice and made the rooms seem quite airy and light. We enjoyed our stay as the staff were lovely, welcoming and friendly and deserve to be praised to the highest.The staff at this hotel work hard but stay friendly and cheerful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool