Me and my husband stayed for one night, as did my sister and her partner. We had a suspended ceiling in our bedroom like you might expect to find in a factory or shop. Our light was a strip light as you might expect in an 80's kitchen, Our en-suite had a very old metal window in it and the view............well the view was breeze blocks, they had bricked it up on the outside leaving the frame inside!!! The breakfast was awful. How we paid £100 per couple to stay for one evening is really beyond me. Please dont stay here, there are lots of smaller B & B's around, book your room early, dont leave until last minute and DO NOT STAY HERE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the fashionable North Promenade, The Parisienne Hotel not only offers a friendly welcome but value for money and fantastic home-cooked food, a stone's throw away from Blackpool's many shops, bars and attractions - the hotel is in a prime location for all your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Parisienne Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parisienne Hotel Blackpool
- Royal York Hotel Blackpool