Rubens
  • Beachfront
Ruskin Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Restaurant
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
Hotels.com
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$73
$67
All reviewsfunny girlsthanks ladieslord streetfull english breakfastma kellysfrom blackpool north stationfabulous hostsquiet streetminute walka great place to stayhome from homewarm welcomefriendly ownersexcellent locationtea and coffee facilitiescomfortable bedgreat value for money
Reviewed July 5, 2011

My family had a great time staying at Rubens, Ashley and Lara were very welcoming, advised us on the best places to go and places to eat. Hotel was very clean and tidy and the rooms were well equipped. Will be back next year.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Really enjoyed our break, even stayed an extra night,didn't want to leave. The girls couldn't do enough for us, it was lovely. Would recommend to to all our friends.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed May 13, 2011

really enjoyed my stay with ash and lara over christmas they made me feel christmasy all over the period, i come here time and time again ash and lara are so warm and friendly!! and as most say you go in as a guest and come out as a friend!! i am really looking forward to staying again on the 10th june!! and i would really recommend this hotel to anyone! cant wait to see you ashley and lara!!
matthew x

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2011

well what can i say brilliant and one of the best hotels in blackpool if not THE best stayed there a few times now and intend on going back (yes ashley and laura we will be back ) :) :) its your own fault because you are so welcoming

Room Tip: all rooms are excellant
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 2, 2011

Myself and a group of friends wanted to visit Blackpool on Easter Sunday. As I had left it rather last minute most other B&Bs were fully booked so I was just glad to get a room and was not expecting much. The hotel doesn't have parking facilities however there is a car park around the corner which is only £3 for 24 hours. Upon arrival we were greeted by the lovely Ashley who made us very welcome and gave her recommendations for local bars. The rooms are named after well known artists (I stayed in the Da Vinci suite, darling) and are of a good size - especially for a B&B. After watching the Channel 4 show 'Three in a Bed' (if you've not seen it think Come Dine With Me - but with B&B owners) it gave us inspiration to conduct a dust test and Rubens passed with flying colours!! The only negative thing I noticed was that the windows from the outside could do with a clean - probably due to the sea air. In the evening, while my friends were waiting for me to finish getting ready (!) they had a drink in the bar where Ashley was a great host. They have a well stocked bar which is very reasonable - a round of 5 drinks cost just over a tenner. We stayed for some time laughing and joking with Ashley before heading out. After sampling Blackpool's night life, a hearty breakfast the following morning was much needed. Black pudding was offered to two of my friends as in conversation the previous evening they had mentioned they like it - as this is not normally offered on the menu we were very impressed and it was a lovely special touch. Breakfast was fine and I was very happy with my runny fried egg. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Rubens and will definitely come back.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends