“Fabulous hotel!”

Gynn View Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Gynn View Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #558 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 17, 2006

I stayed at the Gynn View alone. I was given a lovely, spacious double en-suite. It was very clean, nicely decorated and the proprietor, Daphne is lovely. Nothing was too much. A tv and radio alarm is provided in the room, as is a complimentary tea and coffee tray with biscuits! It is overlooking the beautiful gynn gardens, which you can access as soon as you exit the gynn view hotel. It's brilliant for kiddies as it has a golf course. It was freezing cold winter when I stayed, but despite this the hotel was always cosy warm. In the closet in my room was an ironing board and iron which I used regularly throughout my stay. Breakfast was something I looked forward to....very tasty and plentiful (grapefruit/cereal, full cooked breakfast and toast/tea, coffee and fresh orange juice.

This was the second time I stayed at the gynn view and would certainly return again.

• Stayed: January 2005, traveled solo