“Chinese???..... more like poo-nese”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of china town

Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Blackpool, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chinese???..... more like poo-nese”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Ill keep this short and sweet so I dont sound like an asian hating racist.. it was absolutely rubbish and highly disappointing, I am typin this review whilst im sat on the toilet, I could poo through the eye of a needle. I will not be goin back there again. There was a gang of local thugs outside around the age of 12 or 13, who seemed to be smokin wacky backy and drinkin cheap cider, this scared my girlfriend, and myself if were being honest. As we were leaving one of the reprobates shouted "gis a chip big nose" On the bright side the bottle of coke I got was OK. I was recommended this place by a "friend" who needless to say can delete my number now!!!!!

1 Thank mingy26

“Disgusting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Took over an hour so was hoping it was going to be worth the wait. Sweet and sour was extremely watery and the chicken was hard and chewy, after having 3 bites I couldn't eat anymore it was awful. I also ordered crispy won tons which was soggy. Chips was ok but they was stone cold. Other half had special chow mein and it was very greasy, he was so hungry he ate his.
Trusted reviews on just - eat never again! It's rated 5.5/6
Worst chinese I've EVERY had! Do NOT waste your money here. You have been warned!

2 Thank Laura 'Jagerlov... K
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Do not bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

After waiting over 2 hours for delivery & numerous phone calls where they put phone down on you gave up waiting

2 Thank rach983