“Absolutely Fabulous”
Review of The Kenley

The Kenley
Ranked #2 of 859 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 5, 2009

This hotel is simply the best.
Tony and Mike are two of the nicest people you could wish to meet and nothing is to much trouble.
The food is an experience in its self, its gorgeous and not to be missed.
The rooms are lovely and the cleanliness is outstanding
I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009
2  Thank WarburtonsNottingham
There are newer reviews for The Kenley

Reviewed September 28, 2009

Just got back from a weekend break at The Kenley - all I can say is that I have never stayed at such a friendly, clean, beautifully decorated hotel. Tony & Mike are two of the nicest , most welcoming people I have ever met - nothing is to much trouble for them, you only have to ask. ---and the food----WELL-----I thought i had died & gone to heaven!!! it was fantastic! beautifully presented on the plate (also beautifully served, may I say ) & it tasted out of this world !! I will definately be going back to stay at The Kenly.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank valgEngland
Reviewed September 28, 2009

Arrived at the Kenley as a Guest but from the moment I rang the bell I was thoroughly spoilt then left feeling that I had made two new lifelong friends in Tony and Mike. I have returned home today after my fourth visit and all I can tell you is that each visit just gets better. Welcome is so warm : Rooms very comfortable : Food WOW !!!!! Service the best., Go and see for yourselves you will want to stay and if not possible return as soon as you can. Mike and Tony dont change anything you cant improve on perfection.
Linda Stoke on Trent

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank lindahope
Reviewed September 22, 2009

What can I add to what's already been said of this gem of an Hotel.
On arrival you are warmly welcomed with a drink and biscuits, Tony and Mike are two of the nicest people I have met, nothing is too much trouble. The food and presentation is outstanding, the Hotel is spotless and the rooms very comfortable. Wanted to book again for the end of October but no luck, fully booked, which does not surprise me, as they have many many repeat bookings. Will be back Tony and Mike

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
2  Thank jeansSheffield
Reviewed September 21, 2009

The Kenley is fab from the moment you walk in the door.
Rooms atmosphere & Service are 2nd to none.
The biggest surprise for us was the excellent food we have ate in alot of places & the food here was breathtaking & a steal at 10 per head we had salads that were presented like a work of Art far too nice to eat but we did along with every course which was 100%.
It was my birthday weekend & Tony & Mike made it so so special I cannot rate this b & b highly enough if you visit Blackpool dont stay anywhere else we definately wont...
Although I suspect it will be very hard in the future as it will be so booked up & rightly so.!

1  Thank DIAMONDGIRL32
Reviewed September 20, 2009

After reading the reviews, my partner and I called Friday morning, and were lucky to pick up a cancellation for this private hotel. Our hosts Tony and Mike made us feel instantly welcome on arrival with a cup of tea, biscuits, and directions to the nearby car park. Once settled in, we had a walk along the promenade to the Italian restaurant, found and recommended by Mike, which proved fantastic! The room, though small, was nicely decorated and equipped with a LCD TV and a new en-suite. The bed was firm but comfortable. We managed to sleep quite well for the two nights we were there. My partner prefers a softer pillow, and Mike was good enough to search for and provide this.

Breakfast the next morning, cooked by Tony, was excellent. We decided to take up the offer of an evening meal the Saturday at 10 pounds for three courses with choice. The soup was homemade and very tasty, the casserole chicken and fresh veg was great, and the desserts were a work of art and delicious.

The lounge with bar was very comfortable to sit in for either an afternoon read of the paper or a social gathering with drinks. It was no surprise to us to find Tony and Mike have many repeat customers, some of whom stay for a fortnight!

Though our stay was short, it proved thoroughly enjoyable. We would definitely recommend and would return anytime!

1  Thank raiderlove214
Reviewed September 19, 2009

This is the first time we have been to blackpool and the first hotel i have booked on my own. It is very modernly decorated and the food is simply gorgeous and filling. The location is not too far from the beach and close to the main attractions.
The bar in the hotel is also very very reasonably priced and I definately would come back here next time we visit blackpool.
DEFO NUMBER 1 :D