The Kenley
$69
$65
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
Maples Hotel(Blackpool)
$87
$70
1,096 results
All reviewsgoodie bagnext yearperfect hostsnothing is too much troublefresh fruitst chads roadcooked to perfectionfull englishjourney homeon arrivalbiscuitsevening mealsecond to nonelittle touchesfeel so welcomefantastic staysmall hotel
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Just stayed at the Kenley for our second time. Service, cleanliness, food, accommodation all excellent again. Thank you Tony and Mike for another fantastic stay. I can't recommend this hotel highly enough to everyone. If your going to Blackpool then this should be the first and only place you call to book a room.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank paul c
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I have just returned from a three night stay at the Kenley and can honestly state that it is one of, if not the best accomadation we have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Tony and Mike are true gents and nothing is enough trouble for them.
It was my birthday on the day of our departure and on arrival in the dining room for breakfast I was greeted with a birthday banner and decorations, a card and chocs. Then to add to the suprise my breakfast was presented to me with a candle and a happy birthday tune playing.
I was quite overwellmed at the effort that was put in and it made my day, as did the lovely breakfast. I dont know if they do this for all there guests but it was beyond what was expected of them.
I could go on but the other reviews will confirm everyhing you need to know about this wonderful b and b.

1  Thank thedog123
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Just back from a weekend in Blackpool staying at The Kenley. The owners were lovely guys, Tony even moved his car so I could park right outside the hotel.The bedroom had modern decor and beautiful soft furnishings and spotless too with a lovely comfy bed.Tea coffee and hot chocolate in the room and they even chilled the champagne for us :).Breakfast was great plenty to chose from and cooked just right. Lounge and bar area were both modern well kept and spotless. Great value for money, would definately go again. :))

1  Thank M L
Reviewed November 10, 2012

The experience we have at The Kenley gets better every-time we go. Ultra clean, friendly hosts,fantastic food. Cant see how Tony and Mike can get any better....well done guys.
We will be posting some photos very soon. See you next year,and enjoy a well earned rest.

1  Thank SkegbySab
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Yet another fantastic weekend away at The Kenley! Room, food and hospitality second to none we never feel anything but welcome and looked after everytime we visit. Nothing is ever too much trouble for Tony and Mike they are such lovely people that we class them as friends as it's just like going to stay with friends everytime we visit!! The improvements made to the bedrooms are just fantastic it feels like a 5* Hotel. Very much looking forward to the whole Family get together next August! Enjoy your well deserved break Mike and Tony you really do deserve it!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family