Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $495.20
from $17.20
from $13.90
3,778 results
All reviews sealife centre shark tunnel behind the scenes star fish rock pools different species gift shop soft play area rainy day couple of hours member of staff value for money great attraction my partner sharks tanks creatures
Reviewed today via mobile

My daughter who is nearly two enjoyed this experience, especially looking for the baby sharks! We liked the Turtle rescue area but it was a shame that so many of the machines were broken. The staff were friendly and helpful. I do think that the prices need to be reduced, especially for younger children. Luckily, my husband got us discounted tickets but I wouldn’t like to think I’d paid full price.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Kids really enjoyed themselves and staff was great and spoke to kids about there holiday.they enjoyed the turtle area and the sharks .they enjoyed it so much they wanted to pay again to go round . thank you for making my kids smile

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Very friendly welcome when we arrived. The kids loved the two tasks they had of finding the stamps to get a pop badge and the Halloween activity. Both were clearly labelled throughout.

Great welcome when we got to touch the crabs straight away.

Highlight was the turtle and shark tank. Sitting and watching the turtle whilst listening all about it was lovely.

The turtle rescue activity was great fun but unfortunately some of the stations weren’t working correctly which was upsetting a few children.

We go to the sea life centre in Birmingham a couple of times a year so in comparison this is a lot smaller so you did feel let down. However it did have the more personal touch.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Booked to go to see life centre as hubby had never been. He was not looking forward to going but once we got in he loved it.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Been to a few of these around the country, this was by far the best, kids loved it as did the parents.

Reviewed 5 days ago

This was an enjoyable visit the exhibits were very well shown and the different big tanks were very interesting to see them swimming around.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Lovely sea life center. Myself and daughter really enjoyed ourselves. The only down side is the price, £30 for one adult and a 9 year old child is ridiculous. Apart from that a good afternoon had.

Reviewed 6 days ago

A great couple of hours looking at all of the marine life and different selections. The big underwater tank was amazing. Loads to see and do. There is no cafe inside so would recommend eating before or afterwards.

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I've reviewed sea life before and it's always been positive. My 11 year old has always wanted to do the snorkeling with sharks experience so we decided to treat her. Issues with booking resulted in getting a discount. A good think because I wouldn't want to pay full price. The safety briefing was "don't put your fingers in a sharks mouth". Then you go in a cage. There was just me and my daughter but it was cramped. Apparently the capacity is 4 people which would have meant you can't move. Looking down from the surface of the water is novel but you have to rely on the fish coming close. My daughter took a while to get used to the technique and found it hard to totally submerge. Yes it's something different but there is potential to be so much better for what you'd pay.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent as always with wonderful displays of marine life. Wasn't too busy, combined it with a trip to Madame Tussaud's as they were nearby. No cafe inside so best to eat before or afterwards.