“A great Premier Inn.”

Premier Inn Blackpool East (M55, Jct4) Hotel
Ranked #31 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed November 12, 2012

This was the first time we have stayed in a Premier Inn and this particular one is great. The room was spacious, clean and well maintained with extra heating and a fan if needed. The bed for our 15 year was comfortable but a little short! The main bed was very comfortable. The food (evening meal) at the attached restaurant, The Outside Inn, was very good and extremely good value. The breakfast was excellent, a brilliant selection of both continental and cooked - and you could eat as much as you wanted!! The gentleman who brought our cooked breakfast said that he didn't think we had enough scrambled egg, I thought there was more than enough but he did say if we wanted more to just ask :) All the staff we encountered were very friendly and efficient. Could do with better markings in the car park as people parked wherever and we got partially blocked in and had to do some interesting maneuvering to get out early in the morning!! Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

The Premier Inn was really nice again. It was our second visit.The breakfast was superb again, the older guy who brings out the breakfast is always very polite, so sorry I don't remember your name. I have not given full marks this time because the booking in process was awful. Soo the receptionist didn't seem to have a clue what she was doing. She seemed to have a problem with us booking two rooms. Then she advised us that she would make a note to breakfast staff that our 3rd child would also be free?!! I informed her that I had paid for that child, she said she believed me but could she have a copy of my Internet booking?!! It also seemed she had a problem that on our booking breakfast was £7.99 & not £8.25 we'd booked nearly a year ago?!! Our room key didn't work so my daughter took it back to reset, but after playing the blame game that we must have had it by a mobile, she reset it, our other key was fine. What was her problem? I also asked for a credit card receipt, I was told this was sent by e-mail. I didn't see why I had to explain to her that my computer was down, I only wanted a copy. To cut a long story short, her attitude towards us put a damper on my daughters 15th Birthday celebrations. She made us feel beneath her, we felt she was rude and arrogant. Maybe on our next visit to Blackpool we will choose a different Premier Inn.well done to all other staff, you were all very pleasant and professional.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Triggerhappy68
Reviewed November 8, 2012

we have stayed in this hotel 4 times and it wont be the last, everytime we come to blackpool we always stay here. the bedrooms are always clean and the staff are always polite and helpful, the food in the pub is always very good. its good been on the outskirts of blackpool because its nice and quiet

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Me, my husband and our two young children spent 1 night in this hotel so we could show the kids the illuminations, it was lovely and have spoken about going back as we were made to feel very comfortable.
The staff are very polite and will go the extra mile, the room was extremely clean and everything was explained and laid out properly so their wasnt really anything that you would need to ask for

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed for 3 nights last week over the halloween period. Even though the adjoining restaurant/bar held a halloween party that went on till very late, we couldn't hear a thing. We were at the opposite end of the hotel to the bar which I think was a good thing. We were on the first floor and didn't hear much disturbance at all except occassional footsteps from the room above. I think if we stayed there again we would request a room on the second floor. The room itself was very clean and comfortable. The heating was very easy to alter, which is handy up north! There was a bath and a power shower which was fantasic, very hot too. The staff were extremely friendly and gave us tips on where to go and how to get there. Although this hotel is not within Blackpool centre itself, it's only a 10 minute drive away and out of the hustle and bustle of the city centre. The adjoining restaurant is very good value for evening meals and lunches with a varied menu. This is where breakfast for the hotel is served. Although I think breakfast is a bit steep at £8.25 each, you can eat as much as you like and includes cereals, continental and cooked breakfast, great if you are a big breakfast eater, which unfortunately we aren't! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had a one night stay at this hotel as we were visiting relatives for a family celebration. Being on a Sunday, I had hoped for some special deal but I guess that Blackpool when the illuminations are on is always busy so no deals were available.

We have stayed at Premier Inns on several occasions so we know what to expect and were not disappointed. The room was clean and the location meant that we were not disturbed by traffic noise. We were worried that there might have been noise from other guests but there was none which I guess was the benefit of not staying near the sea front.

We only ate breakfast in the restaurant which was interesting as it was very comprehensively decorated for Halloween but again it met our expectations.

We will undoubtably continue to use Premier Inns for this type of short stay..

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We have stayed with Premier Inns many times and always find them quality and of a consistently high standard. We were at Blackpool for the Illuminations and had a fab weekend. The room was extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. Plenty of parking also available. As always a restaurant/bar ('The Outside Inn') adjoining the hotel so we could have a quick drink if needing to kill 15 minutes. Breakfast was excellent, toast, yogurts, etc then full cooked breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family