Number One St Luke's
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
The Headlands(Blackpool)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewswhirlpool bathb bcd playerhuge tvnail polish removerthought of everythingrooms are beautifuleverything you could possibly needlittle touchespleasure beachmy partnercooked to perfectionhome from homebreakfast was amazingbed and breakfasta great place to stayfeel welcome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 10, 2013

When I was working for the goverment I used to stay here regulary.I have never stayed anywhere with such beautiful rooms.Sitting in the bath watching the champions league with a beer is quite the experience.The breakfasts were always really nice.The hosts were always pleasent and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

You're a star - thank you! You see here's the difference between men and women you enjoyed watching Champions League with a beer in the bath for me it just has to be a glass of Champagne and Coronation Street in the bath! Thanks again and all the best.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed here for 2 nights in the North Pier room. Very luxurious (tv in the bathroom!) and so clean.
Lots of choice for breakfast. Claire is very welcoming and helpful.
Only a 10 minute walk to the front but also a bus stop right outside if you don't want to walk.
Would recommend this to anyone. Will stay here again if visiting Blackpool.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review. I do hope by now you've recovered from all the walking and it would be my pleasure to have you stay again - I do like to be surrounded by lovely guests! Very best wishes Claire.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stayed here with our 6 yr old daughter whilst visiting the illuminations. We stayed in the North Pier room, it was fantastic. Very comfortable and our 6 yr old loved the tv in the bathroom. Breakfast was delicious and we were made to feel extremely welcome. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you so much for your really lovely review and it was my pleasure to have you all stay. The Halloween decorations have only just dried out and I hope by now you have too! Take care and I very much hope to see you again sometime with lots more 2ps for the amusements. All the best Claire.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This must be the best b&b in Blackpool, from the warm welcome to the sumptuous room, stunning bathroom and the delicious breakfast. Claire couldn't have been nicer and nothing is too much trouble. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Claire S, Owner at Number One St Luke's, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

What lovely people you are! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your really kind words. I thoroughly enjoyed having you stay and I hope to see you again soon for a return visit by which time hopefully we will have all recovered from the traumas of Coronation Street!!

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

From the booking to arriving to leaving everything is done with a touch of class by the hosts Claire & Mark.
Best hotel / BB we have stayed in at Blackpool. Definitely worth its 5 star rating.
Claire went out of her way to make my family feel welcome and was great with our 5 year old daughter.
The rooms are superb with all the latest cons. Bfast was excellent.
A must stay if your in the area.
We will definitely be returning.
Rob, Lisa & Sienna.

Stayed: October 2013

My goodness you must have literally arrived home and written the review - thank you so very much!
You say you really enjoyed your stay, well it works both ways and I thoroughly enjoyed having you to stay although I have had to replenish the lollipops again!! Again, thank you so much for your lovely comments and I hope to see you all again soon with Lisa having two good legs!