“What more do you want!!!!”

The Park Villa Hotel
Ranked #217 of 863 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I have just returned from two days in Blackpool stopping at the Park Villa Hotel. Having been so impressed with the hotel I have registered with TripA and completed this review.
This business is excellently presented by Lyn and Paul who really do make you feel welcome. Rooms are great and spotlessly clean. Breakfast really sets you up for the day and both Lyn and Paul are helpful with local amenities, etc.
What more do you want!!!
See you in September with my family Lyn.
Thanks. Simon

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed May 30, 2013

My wife and I have just returned from a two night stay at park villa,
run by a charming couple Lyn and Paul and son James Room very clean breakfast was great
kept us going all day, Location was great we will be staying here if we return to Blackpool

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stayed here last weekend with my partner and son and it was fantastic from the minute we walk in, Lyn and Paul made us feel so welcome and it was like being home from home, the rooms are fantastic and very clean, the breakfast was lush with plenty to eat, i will be returning to this hotel very soon. The location of the hotel is fantastic only a 5 minute walk to the centre, it's well worth a visit

Rhian

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Me and my Son stayed Saturday evening and simply, we could not fault this property. From our warm initial welcome from Paul and Lyn, to leaving after a hearty Full English (prepared just for us at 7am) everything was just perfect.
Must admit, we did have reservations about potential noise levels given the number of stags/hens in town, however, we were reassured we would have no difficulties in this respect. We both slept in TOTAL silence and woke up fresh in readiness for a days swimming/racing at the local Palatine Pool.
This Hotel is just perfect for any swimmers wanting a stop-over for any comps they are entering in the future.
We will most definitely be returning to this little sanctuary which we highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2013
brendabob62, Owner at The Park Villa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

many thanks for your kind comments, and we hope to see you in Blackpool on your next trip
paul and lyn

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Stayed here a few times just a few minutes walk from the pleasure beach , shops, markets , relaxed atmosphere lovely rooms would recommend couples or families. The breakfast is great and hot not like a lot of hotels where your food is just warm and I must say you get a decent cuppa. Also rooms are well equipped with tea making facilities.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My mother came up to stay and was bowled over by the park villa the owner Lynn could not have done more for her helping with her cases on arrival and again when she left nothing was too much trouble the food was excellent and the rooms spotless an oasis in Blackpool a must for everyone

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've been here a few times and I honestly can't see myself ever needing to look for another place to stay in blackpool. Top service and excellent value. I'm usually picky about my food and drink but the staff were more than willing to accomodate my specific needs. I've got another visit to blackpool coming up and I'm looking forward to going back to what is fast becoming my second home.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends