“new year stay 2012”

Ranked #852 of 911 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Manchester, United Kingdom
“new year stay 2012”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Had a fantastic 3 night stay over the new year period.Food excellent,staff all very nice and Ian the owner is a lovely person.Atmosphere and personality at this hotel is priceless.I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank paula m

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Polish first
huddersfield
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

spent the weekend of 30/11/12 to 2/12/2012 here on a coach party weekend, was pleasantly surprised, food was ok most of the time,the £1 drinks were drinkable, entertainment was quite good, paul the entertainer tried really hard to please everybody. the bedrooms were functional and were warm.

Was also surprised with Blackpool itself, major money has been spent on the seafront and it is now really nice, all they now need to do is get rid of the tacky shops!

What the moaners have to understand is that the margins are very tight for the people who are trying to eke out a living in the hotel trade, I am led to believe that the hotel only received £20 per guest for 2 nights dinner bed and breakfast, I can't live in my own home for that amount for 2 nights.

Will definitely consider returning to the broadway hotal as I really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

went for my friends birthday, and staff were very helpful, friendly and welcoming, considering we made quite a bit of noise at night! You cant expect much more for the prices! excellent value for money, would definitely come back again if they would have us!

Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Askam in Furness, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

spent the weekend in this hotel ,no heating this being nov/dec. music to loud, we had a room above concert room and all we could here until midnight was THUM,THUM,THUM of the music if that's what it's called,the bed well if you slept on the pebble's on the beach it would be the same as sleeping in the bed we had B*****y AWFUL all round .WE WILL NOT be going back to this hotel again .It was booked through David Urquart tours and was switched at the last minute from the Hartlands Hotel why ?? .

Room Tip: AVOID the rooms above the concert room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
9 Thank Stuart C

Travelers are raving about these Blackpool hotels

Buckley, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I'd like to think I'm fair when I write reviews, so I'll be as fair as I can whilst writing this...

Our room was very dark, we had one dim ceiling light and one small lamp, along with a medium size window - not very good for getting ready.

The furniture looked like it was from a charity shop and it was all very mismatch, did the job although smelt very musty.

The shower was difficult to get working and the staff chose to only attend to us upon our third phone call regarding it.

Breakfast was average, suppose it's the best you can expect when you're in Blackpool.

We got by whilst we were there although would not book again. You do get what you pay for don't get me wrong, although this was probably below par - even for the price.

Room Tip: I don't really think there are any sorry.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Cornwall, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

this hotel is right near to the pleasure beach fun fair. we found it to be very clean staff were friendly,the breakfast was good and the bar opened all night.not that we stayed their all night.they have entertainment some evenings.the room was rather small but fine for a short stay .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Brighouse, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I stayed at the Broadway hotel with my dad and sister for four nights from the 28th September to the 2nd of October 2012. My sister took her little dog, which is diabetic and needed insulin; this had to be kept in the fridge until needed, the staff! Especially Paul and Kevin were very helpful and were happy to do this for us. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff at this hotel you only had to ask. Paul even kept an ear on the dog while we were out on two occasions. Breakfast was very good and the rooms were clean. I feel I speak for all of us, when I say we would defiantly stop here again on our next visit to Blackpool and would recommend to anyone who wants a nice friendly place to stop.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family