“What Blackpool was missing!”
Review of Spice Lounge

Spice Lounge
Ranked #98 of 765 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Indian
Description: If your looking for real authentic indian food, Spice Lounge is the place for you. The curry & Tandoori specials are freshly prepared every day, using authentic indian home recipes, So the flavouring is unlike anything in blackpool. We are open monday to saturday 11 till 5 pm We are now open Friday & Saturday evenings 11am till 9pm
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Only been once but will be going again. Had a chicken kebab with salad for lunch and it was delicious. I've told all my friends and family about this place. The staff were friendly and prices spot on. Please all go and try so it stays here. Highly recommend.

2  Thank Sheep6588

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Again, a fantastic meal at the Spice Lounge; never fails to live up to the mark. All food fresh and tasty, and served in nice clean surroundings. I will be back again.

3  Thank Christopher K
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Coming from Birmingham I know a good curry when I taste it and this is the best tasting curry I have had outside Birmingham and possibly even better than I have had in Birmingham!

The food was freshly cooked whilst we waited and was lovely and hot when it arrived.

The staff are really friendly and helpful.
The meals are very reasonably priced, and the restaurant seems to be doing really well even though at the moment they are not opening in the evenings. Which we were advised may start to happen as business picks up.

I would recommend this restaurant to all locals and anyone that is in Blackpool wanting a well priced proper tasting Indian meal.

So good we ate there twice in a two day visit to Blackpool. I will be going back on my next visit.

2  Thank SwampyAJC
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

I have walked past this place many times but the other day was very hungry so by chance looked at the menu and the price was fantastic it was around £4.00 for curry and rice and a drink!! The restaurant was clean and staff were very friendly. For the price i was expecting the meal to be small and ordered some onion bhaji's between two of us which came with fresh salad and were very nice and a good portion, then our main course came out the curry and rice was gigantic! It tasted yummy and home made (which we later found out it was). The biggest disappointment was that it seems not many people know about this fantastic place and it's also a shame its not open at night as well. Highly Reccomend

3  Thank lovetoreview4u
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

Good food , tastes like a good meal cooked at home . Enjoyed it throughly .this place will do wonders if it focused a bit more on service i.e basics like enough cutlery on table etc . Altough the service was friendly .

1  Thank sands1481