“Amazing”
Review of Spice Lounge

Spice Lounge
Ranked #92 of 753 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Indian
Description: If your looking for real authentic indian food, Spice Lounge is the place for you. The curry & Tandoori specials are freshly prepared every day, using authentic indian home recipes, So the flavouring is unlike anything in blackpool. We are open monday to saturday 11 till 5 pm We are now open Friday & Saturday evenings 11am till 9pm
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We visited Blackpool for holidays,was wondering where we can find halal foods .we found this in a very hidden place,I m glad we try them.the food is cooked freshly(takes time though)but it's worth it. delicious food( remember my mum's food) I highly recommend you guys must go and enjoy the food.and yeah it is very clean place aswell.
Pakistani couple :)

1  Thank Lubna A
There are newer reviews for Spice Lounge

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Have been here a few times now and the food is always spot on. I would highly recommend a visit, especially to support a new small independent local business.

1  Thank Christopher K
Reviewed May 17, 2014

The food is delicious. There's no scrimping on quality. Eaten from here quite a few times now and every time it has been top notch. There's plenty of choice and for those who like a spicier experience the hot sauce is unique, tasty and very spicy!

Yes, you could save 50p by going elsewhere... but you'd also have food that isn't even in the same league as spice lounge! Pay the very little extra for a meal from here and you'll struggle to not go here every time you think about having a takeaway.

Above all, when it comes to take away you want to TRUST the place you are eating from. I used to be a chef and a very clean one at that... and I trust this place to cook for me. I'm put off 90% of places based on not trusting them, spice lounge is among the 10% or so that I do trust.

2  Thank Barry H
Reviewed May 6, 2014

A real jewel in the crown. This little cafe style Indian is spotless. The food is delicious and fresh (the portion sizes are huge...be warned!) Very friendly service and all at an extremely fair price.

1  Thank leannelith
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We found this fantastic little Indian restaurant hidden away but when we went in we were pleasantly surprised it was spotless the waiter told us his mum and dad were the cooks it was absolutely fantastic as it was made to order it did take a wee while but was worth the wait! When we got the bill we where so surprised how reasonable it was we gave them a good tip please visit this fab weekend Indian they deserve the support

2  Thank Julia M