All reviewson arrivalmain mealnext yeardouble rooma great staynorth shoreboth morningsbooked this hotelfull englishgreat value for moneyhot waterminute walktown centregood nights sleepweekend breaktoiletriesprom
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We booked a late trip to Blackpool. A lot of the hotels that we rang had no vacancies, luckily for us the Strand Lodge had vacancies. Jane and Chris are lovely very welcoming and friendly. We booked evening meal as we were going to be late getting there not sure what to expect we were pleasantly surprised the, food is first class. In fact we book for the next night. We went to the Strand both nights for a drink in the bar and stayed for the entertainment which was great. Jane told us that they had only bought the hotel 3 as an overspill to The Stand hotel 3 weeks ago and we in the process of making a few changes. I would recommend this hotel and would book again should we visit Blackpool.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MazLincoln
Strand M, General Manager at The Strand Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and it is great to hear you enjoyed your stay and the added bonus that you could go to The Strand Hotel for the great entertainment we have on there. We are especially thrilled you enjoyed your meals as we plan to hold all our Murder Mystery Dinner evenings at The Strand Lodge as an alternative to the hotel in the future and make the most of the talented chefs we have.
We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I booked the Strand Lodge Hotel by phone for my partner and her daughters birthday which was on the same date. I phoned and spoke to Jane explaining that I wanted 2 rooms close to each other 1 for my partner and me the other for her daughter and best friend. Jane was so helpful in making sure we got what we wanted. I phoned through a couple of days before the arrival and asked if she could arrange some flowers in both rooms with a bottle of bubbly in ours and some soft drinks in the children's room. Nothing was too much trouble Jane even arranged some birthday cards in both rooms. On arrival we had rooms 8 & 10. Room 8 was like a honeymoon suite with a massive bed and jacuzzi. Seafront location, hotel parking, clean and quiet rooms with hotel bar and a brilliant breakfast. Would highly recommend this Hotel. Joe

Room Tip: Room 8 massive Jaccuzi Bath and massive bed.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Joe C

Many Thanks for your review Joe, we are so pleased you enjoyed your stay at The Strand Lodge and we were more than happy to help with birthday surprises you planned to make the stay extra special.