“Great Late Night Food.”
Review of Milano's Pizzas

Milano's Pizzas
Ranked #523 of 826 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed January 30, 2019

After a refreshing night out in Blackpool, I went to one of the GREATEST pizza places in the North West. Got the meat feast and it tasted like it had just been flown over from Italy. Sensational food and service.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Order some food last night and look over an hour to get to us, the good was horrible would never go back.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed May 28, 2014

During my stay in Blackpool visited 3 times this Italian restaurant. The first two nights excellent food and service, third night went a bit wrong. It was very busy so service was a bit slower then usual. I had the liver as starter, which I thought was tasteless. My steak pizzaioli turned out to be a steak diabolo as it was far to spicy for a pizzaioli sauce so I couldn't even finish it. My partners food was excellent though. Must say that I wasn't charged, which was a very nice gesture.
Defo go back when visiting blackpool but not on a Saturday night

Date of visit: May 2014