The World Hotel
$93
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Oak Lea Hotel(Blackpool)(Great Value!)
$41
$90
Kings Hotel(Blackpool)
$73
$67
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 1, 2012

i am the hen that stayed at this hotel with julie H everything she has told you is true also fran know what time each person comes in and what room they are from also what time they go to sleep . I have never stayed in a hotel like this in my life , Fran also told tales about previous people who have stayed at her hotel one couple she called police on as she found lots of dresses and womens clothing brand new the couple were arrested and had been shop lifting but how did fran and trevor know that these items had been hung up in a wardrobe must have been in to the couples room when they went out totally not acceptable . my hen weekend was enjoyable but i had to pay for a broken lock that i know i did not damage not to mention the fact that fran asked all the girls to pay £1.75 each so i would not be upset she upset me by asking my friends to pay for the lock WILL NEVER STAY AGAIN AND WOULD ADVICE ANYONE WHO ASKED ME TO AVOID THIS HOTEL LIKE THE PLAGUE

2  Thank Melanie B
Reviewed September 30, 2012

visited this hotel on a recent hen night. The rooms are TINY, bar not open, televisions not working, no hot breakfast.
This hotel is only open at wekends and specialises in hen nights, so I was astounded to find that there were no twin rooms. The beds weren't even doubles, but 4 feet wide, which was not really suitable at all.
In saying this. it was really cheap. and the continental breakfast was not too bad.
The wierdest thing about it was the landlady who reckoned to be a psychic and came and sat with us when we got back to the hotel after our night out. She totally took over our conversation till one by one we just all went to bed. Way out of order.
I won't be returning to this so called hotel

Room Tip: There isn't one
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank HBoardman
Reviewed September 27, 2012

i recently stayed here with a group off about 23 girls on a hen weeken, myself and the hen shared a room which was huge and had a corner bath in the en-suite bathroom the room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable, only good comments i have about this hotel. Everything seemed ok as we arrived we thought we were just being asked to all wait in the bar area until all our keys for rooms were sorted how wrong were we. Fran started to give us a speach about being allowed to walk around in our pjs as its girls only which is fine but her husband was always around so not girls only really !!!!!!!, she then asked us if we were on the pull and told us if we were then we must go to the other hotel we explained thats not what we were there for as were all either married or attached and even if we were on the pull not her business really is it., we all commented on how we felt like school children on a trip. Weird that they wait up 4 u and a hotel that doesnt give u a choice of full english or continental i have never came across it before. We were also told it was forbiden to take our keys out with us they said for our safety REAL REASON they go into your rooms when your not in, on our first night we returned about 2.30 i asked for the bottles of larger that fran had kindly stored in her fridge for us (as the hotel bar wasnt licenced) she waved her finger at me i thought she wanted me to follow her to the fridge she led me to the room i was staying in and showed me the lock was broken it didnt occur to me that night as i was a little bit drunk but the next morning one of our party came to our room and told us they had been asked to cover the cost of the lock as fran didnt want to upset the hen i suddenly wondered how did fran know the lock was broke, when we left for our night out we locked the door with the key and handed it in as instructed but when she showed me the lock was broke the key wouldnt lock the door, as we later found out fran lets herself into the rooms when people go out for what reason im not sure not an experience i will be in a hurry to repeat. If you dont mind being subjected to rudness or your privacy being invaded then THIS IS THE HOTEL FOR YOU

1  Thank Julie H
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Myself and my 7 hens stayed her a few weekends ago for a long weekend in Blackpool. It was just fab! A proper wee B&B with a warm and friendly welcome. They really looked after us an made sure we knew where we were going on our pre-arranged trips out & about.

Even though it was just off the front it was nice and quite, great for a good nights sleep after our nights on the town.

The food was good and we loved how we could go down to breakfast in our pj's. What with it being an all girl B&B I felt at home and able to relax.

Would defo stay again with the girls, can't recommend it enough. Everything you want from a B&B!

Room Tip: The big room!
Reviewed September 9, 2012

OMG!!!! it was fantastic!!! fran was so welcomeing and they made all of us so at home they was so helpfull and what ever you needed it was there!! rooms 100% each 1 was quality and different clean and comfie 100%, food [omg] 100%, bathroom 100% The whole lot was fantastic. Haveing to hand in your keys is a great idea as 1 of our party was tired so she could go back she would get in safely and so could we! female only hotel and i will defo go back.lovely and quite at night and we was right round corner from sea.
Thank you so much to fran and terry.
Hope to see you soon.