“A fantastic find amongst all the B&B's in Blackpool - real home from home”

Seabreeze Guest House
Ranked #482 of 911 Blackpool B&B and Inns
Hampshire, UK
“A fantastic find amongst all the B&B's in Blackpool - real home from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2010

This was our most recent stay and we introduced our 6 week old baby to Corrie and Mark. Having usually visited during the illuminations we were delighted to discover how much there was to do in Blackpool at February half term.
Corrie and Mark have always provided a warm welcome, fantastically spotless accommodation and a superb breakfast to our family and the many people who have ventured to Blackpool with us.
A great plus for us is that the family room is on the ground floor and is very spacious, even with 3 under 5!
We will be back in October this year.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Gloucester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

If you want a really good B and B in Blackpool on the quieter North Shore area, you won't do better than Seabreeze. Mark and Corrie are lovely, and nothing is any trouble. If you enjoy a full English Breakfast you won't be disappointed. There is parking round the back and it's 2 mins from bus and tram stops. Rooms are very comfortable and always spotless. We have been to a few other B and Bs in the past in Blackpool, so we can compare. Seabreeze is spot on and as long as Mark and Corrie are doing their stuff we won't be looking elsewhere. Superb value ,

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JonathanGloucester
nottingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

I have stayed at this guest house several times and am booked in again next month, can't wait. It's the only place in Blackpool that I would recommend as I always know it will be clean and I will be looked after. It's the little extra's that made the stay special, dvd players in room, en suites etc.. It's also in a good location to stroll around and walk off the enormous breakfast!!

• Stayed October 2008, traveled solo
2 Thank NottinghamFrosty
scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

This was my second visit to seabreeze .I also stayed here sept 09. Mark and corrie have created a very pleasant place for b&b facilities. Each time I've stayed they have both given me and my son great attention to detail. Iam vegetarian and nothing is too much trouble I always get a great vege brekkie and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Also very peaceful at night as your not staying on the main stretch where all the pubs are. I have never had a problem with parking my car and it has always remained safe. Mark also in the past let me use his parking cone to secure my space was there for me. After a 4 hr drive from scotland its a true home from home experience at the seabreeze keep up the good work guys be back to see you soon. I would highly recommend the seabreeze. Gale & Dean Webster

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank funnygirls2010
Derby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

I stay at Seabreeze every year with my Husband and 2 children in the family room for the illuminations in October half term. We have always found Mark & Corrie who run it to be very accomodating and nothing is too much trouble. The location is great and only takes a few minutes to walk into the town along the seafront and is also on the tram route. I have always found the room to be of a very high standard, cosy and welcoming. The breakfast's are very tasty and filling offering a wide choice and set me up for the day! We have always had a car parking space, and never had any trouble with security. I really enjoy my stay at Seabreeze which is why we return every year without fail. It is great value for money and I can recommend them 100%.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Derby
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions and love the friendly atmosphere. Corrie and Mark are excellent hosts, always willing to accommodate our wishes and needs. The rooms are light, clean and comfortable. The hotel is very close to the North Shore and a pleasant walk along the promenade from central Blackpool, keeping it quiet for a good night's sleep, yet convenient for the attractions. For the price, you could not do better and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
nottingham
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2010

from the very second i arrived there i was looked after, the rooms are fantastic and its in a nice area. it is clear that this is what the hosts want to be doing and they don't half to it good. thanks for all the effort you put into your hotel, so we can have a good experience.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business