“Did'nt live up to our expectations, by a long way!”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed August 25, 2010

When we arrived was told "if theres no room to park at the front or back of the hotel just park up the road" in a hotel i cant remember the name of now, bearing in mind it was P***ing down with rain. The first room we were given was more like a cuboard with a view of a outside wall that could have done with a coat of paint, I asked if we could be moved which cost £20 for 2 nights. The view from our new room was looking out to the irish sea, which would have been improved if the windows were cleaned once in a while. The Breakfast was fantastico & most of the staff were helpfull & friendly however, after using the designated smoking area at the rear of the hotel I found it difficult to get back in, as there is an intercom system that is linked to the front desk, and of an evening the staff tended to go walkabout leaving me no option than to walk around to the front, which is'nt very plesant in the rain.
Never mind you live and learn.

• Stayed: August 2010
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2010

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review on your stay at Tiffany's Hotel. We do have car parking spaces for approximatley 60 cars. It is on a first come first served basis. With regards to the intercom system w have to have this for security reasons otherwise anyone could walk into the hotel from the street.
I do hope you come to visit us again in the future, and I look forward to meeting you in person.

There are newer reviews for Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool

Reviewed August 24, 2010

Enjoyed our stay, nice size room, very clean and good food. Pleased I could park for free in the hotel car park, good to have your car off the road and where you can see it in Blackpool, not sure about handing the keys over though? All I can say is get their early so you get a good space to park, as you dont want you car been around the back of the hotel or on the path which it will be if you arrive late and the hotel is busy.
Good entertainment and bar.
Only problem is the lift very small, slow and old, didn’t bother us too much but those stairs do become hard work after been out walking about all day then having to clime up to third floor.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2010

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your positive review on your recent holiday with us at Tiffany's Hotel.
I am pleased you enjoyed yourselves. With regards to the lift we do have two lifts in the hotel, and we have had a new lift shaft built to take an 8 person lift which we plan on installing in the future.

I look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2010

the hotel was clean ..staff made u welcome as soon as u entered hotel food was first class has were rooms...entertainment was first class wud recomend to friends

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2010

Dear Guests,

I was so please to read that you had such a great holiday with us at Tiffany's Hotel.
I look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay with us.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2010

booked for a weekend,upgraded room to a sea view,was pleasantly suprised to get four poster and jacuzzi bath,room reasonable,a few stains on curtains but otherwise ok.meals good ,but service very slow,also staff could do with a smile now and then with a couple of exceptions.entertainment ok ,sid scouse,comedian good,front of hotel could do with sprucing up,inside is a lot better especially reception,

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2010

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review on your weekend short break with us at Tiffany's Hotel. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. We are awaiting a good week of weather without rain to finish repairing the half of the front steps that were damaged by the frost. This is a priority of mine so hopefully they will be repaired soon.
i look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed August 17, 2010

I stayed in the hotel a few times before I never had any cause to say anything but this time I was disappointed the room was not very clean there was a large amount of dust on the pelment on one occassion the room was not serviced ie bed not made rubbish not collected the teaspoons were not very clean either,on the plus side the reception staff were very good and helpful,the food was excellent the waitress Fong was really brillant and couldnt do enough to make sure we h.ad everything we wanted.The only real complaint was the cleanlisness.I had always said about the standard of this hotel before but now I am not able to do that its a pity because the suitaion is excellent and the view from the junior suite on the first floor was lovely.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2010

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your review regarding your holiday with us at Tiffany's Hotel.
I am sorry you had issues with your room cleanliness. I would be interested in knowing which room you stayed in as I personally checked all 120 room on Monday for cleanliness and maintenance checks and I did not find any dirty rooms.
I am pleased you enjoyed your meals and service from our staff. I will hold a meeting with the Housekeeping department to inform them of your constructive comments.
I do hope to be able to meet you during your next stay with us. Please ask for me on check in as I would like to personally welcome you.

Reviewed August 14, 2010

After being booked into Tiffanys with my husband as a surprise birthday treat,by my daughter & son in law I had a brilliant weekend. The rooms were spotless, food was of an exceptionally high standard, with plenty of choice. Service was second to none, staff couldn't do enough for us.The evening entertainment just made the weekend, not having to go out & find somewhere to enjoy our evening. I would highly reccommend Tiffanys to anyone,any age group are nall catered for, except it's not a place for children really.Although they were also made very welcome, but not enough to them occupied. An excellent hotel for an adult holiday!! Will be back,have already booked.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank mum025
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2010

Dear Guests,
I am so pleased to read your positive review on trip advisor with regards to your recent stay with us at Tiffanys Hotel.
I look forward to meeting you on your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 23, 2010

we stayed in room 329 it was in a bad state of repair holes in wall above mirrow holes in bathroom and genral smell of damp didnt complain at the time just thouhgt we were unlucky as we stayed there 4 years ago and it was brill however at 1 in the morning we were woke up to dripping sounds wen we put the light on water was comming through the ceiling at the bottom of the bed!!!!!! we phoned reception and were told to put TOWELS DOWN. come on it was like falty towers. next morning nothing said dont think the staff can be botherd to speak to each other. also the third floor there were floor boards showing in parts were the carpet had been removed wats all that about. the lift still had an iron door witch if not closed would not work.throw back from the 60s. so we had to take to the threadbare carpets on the stairs this hotel has gone down hill so much its a crying shame thank god we only stayed 1 night bbem and that was 70 pounds!!!!!! if i wanted a dirty damp dump i could have got one for 20 pounds up the road. come on tiffany get your act together and get it sorted..... dont rip people off who can ill aford it.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank jackie069
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2010

Dear Guests,

With reference to your points raised on your review, I feel your comments are unjust with regards your bedroom. I have checked the room and it is of a good standard.
With regards to the area in the corridor, we have just placed an order for all brand new modern carpet for that whole area on all three floors. The reason we have been holding back on the order is because we are refurbishing rooms in that area and we did not want the new carpet to get damaged.
I hope to be able to meet you personally on your next stay with us to show you the improvements made.

Kind Regards,