1,889 results
All reviews crystal ballroom tiffany hotel sea view course evening meal evening entertainment four poster buffet breakfast great entertainment restaurant staff jacuzzi bath food was lovely self service bar prices short break north pier great weekend car parking
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Reception and foyer lovely, and then you head to your room!! We paid for a double room sea view plus breakfast.The room was not to standard by any means. Firstly the mattress on the double was so old and well worn it sank in places and springs were felt, the dressing table worn and tired plus an upholstered chair with some form of liquid stain which you would not attempt to sit on because the above stain was so off putting, carpet clearly stained, we bought ice for drinks some melted on the carpet so we did the right thing and rubbed it up the towel was black from the dirt on the carpet. We did appreciate the shower room was or has been renovated due to we had glittery paneling which did not.match the rest of the tired room, as for the shower no pressure what so ever. The lift is very old and dated and only managed to use it on our departure which was probably down to some other resident not closing the door correctly rending the lift inoperable which is ok for us as we can climb stairs but for lesser physically impaired people can be an issue. We do understand Blackpool is cheap and cheerful but 210.00 for 2 nights I'd expect more and have received more. We had every intention of complaining on our departure until we met the really lovely 2 gentlemen on reception and did not feel we could.
Tiffany's may have great rooms but room 328 was very under par and did taint my husbands birthday weekend .

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

First the receptionist upset my mum who is 82 speaking down to her and in a rude manner. Then at breakfast because I asked for the beans to be changed and fresh scrambled eggs to be brought out, and whilst waiting the manager came out of the back and asked what I was waiting for, when I told him his reaction was the exact words have you ever been to a carvery before I said said yes obviously he said well they are the same when it’s been out for a while, I couldn’t believe it, I told him I have never ever seen food like this, scrabble eggs in milky like water and only a little bit , beans congealed and again only a bit on the bottom of the tray, fried eggs all hard and had obviously been there too long. And I have been to many all over the country and never seen such a disgusting disgraceful food left in those tins. He just mumbled something and walked away I wish I had got his name. So my advice do not go.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2019

We stayed here for the weekend for my Son's birthday and I can honestly say we were not disappointed. I booked sea view rooms (hoping for a nice view if we got good weather) and was pleasantly surprised at how quiet it was on the main road. The breakfast in the morning was delicious - plenty of choice. The evening entertainment was great... and the added bonus...we won a house at BINGO!! I would certainly return to Tiffany's again.

Room tip: Sea view room - worth the extra few quid.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 1, 2019

One night at Tiffanys on a Friday. Reception check in was friendly, hotel is a little on the garish side in places but nice enough. Room had been recently redecorated - quite nice. Bed all nice and clean and comfy. Breakfast was brilliant, buffet style and all very nice.

Only niggle was the shower - awful trickle and couldn't get hot.

Nice enough place, wouldn't pay some of the rack rates on the cost - but worthy of a stay if there is a good deal.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2019 via mobile

We have just returned from a 4 night stay as a family of 3 in a seaview triple room.
We booked last year and paid extra for a guaranteed upgraded sea view room and it was lovely! Modern, fresh and clean.
Plenty of towels, beds were comfy and a great view of the sea.
We had a couple of issues that were sorted straight away (no mirror in bedroom, maintenance came and put one up within 10 mins and our radiators were piping hot with no way of turning them down, they were off cold by the next morning)
All staff are so polite and friendly and weve had some great food! It really is worth paying extra for the evening meal.
We will be back, thanks!

Trip type: Traveled with family