“ok but wouldnt go back!”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed April 25, 2010

nowere to park!parked about 15 minutes walk away grrrr!reception area was lovely,staff were ok i suppose.they upgraded our room to one with a 4 poster bed in and a bottle of bubbly also which was nice of them seeing as we were celebrating our anniversary. room was good bit old fashioned but nice. we went half board which was very cheap..we now know why..it was rubbish!staff were slow at bringing food and drink, very polite though i must say(the women), breakfast was ok had better! self service at breakfast but still waiting around for toast/coffee! entertainment sounded ok if your old, we didnt like it so went out! hotel is for older people really in my opinion!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank d7g
HowardCBlackpool, General Manager - All Seasons Hotels at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2010

Dear Madam,

I have recently been appointed as General Manager of All Seasons Hotels. I would like to thank you for your review regarding your recent stay with us.
I aim to improve the standards of service within all departments of the hotel.
I do hope you return to stay with us again in the future, I would like the opportunity to welcome you back.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 23, 2010

After reading the reviews I was a bit weary of booking here but thought the price was good so me and my bf went for it. Arrived on a Friday afternoon to find that the stairs have black and yellow tapes all round them and are crumbled to bits, we had to try and lift the suitcase through the tiny gap they had left for people to walk in. Then we tried to book in around 2pm but booking in was not until 4pm, the woman told us the room would be ready in half an hour, so we went back around an hour and a half later after doing some shopping, when we got back the room wasn’t ready until 4.15. The hotel is nice, and despite what people say it is not dirty, just needs a refurb in certain places. The room was nice, nicely decorated and very clean ad efficient however had the WORST possible view! A grotty kebab shop, the windows had spikes on them and we could look down on to the rooftop of what I think was the kitchen and it had rubbish and all sorts on top of it - our room number was 211- beware. We didn’t request evening meal so I cant comment on that, we went out to a gorgeous cafe bar called toast. However breakfast was gorgeous and the staff were brilliant. On Saturday morning we were going to the pleasure beach and asked a member of staff at reception how to get down there by bus as it was a long walk, she didn’t have a clue. BTW, its the number 1 bus and the bus stop is just outside, we found out thanks to a lovely couple staying in the hotel next door - the Claremont. The hotel is a lot further down from the bars and entertainment etc. We had a look at the entertainment and it was good, but really not for children or younger couples. So we went to the bar strip a couple of blocks up where there are a few clubs and bars such as Walkabout and The Litten Tree.

Overall the hotel was OK, but is definitely aimed at the older travellers, if you are a younger couple/group then I would recommend looking somewhere else. But for the older travellers who do not want to be near the bars and pleasure beach, and tend to stay at the hotel all day then it is good.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

I have recently been appointed as General Manager of All Seasons Hotels. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the review you left on Tripadvisor reguarding your recent stay with us.
We apologise for the work being carried out on the front entrance steps, this winters frost caused damage to the tiles.
I do hope you come to visit us again in the future, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Tiffany's Hotel.

Reviewed February 23, 2010

excellent service from all staff, lovely clean room,food very good.we were booked into he Parisienne hotel but got a phone call few days before to say we were being booked into the sister hotel of Tiffany, Really good service and hotel. Entertainment good. I would go back again for another short stay,

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

I have recently been appointed as General Manager of All Seasons Hotels. I was very pleased to read your positive report about your recent stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to meeting you again on your next visit with us.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2010

just returned from weekend away at tiffanys took grandaughter with us thought there
might be some entertainment for her but was dissapointed to say the least
room was clean and tidy but no sea view but nice anyway usual creeking floor but all blackpool hotels we have stopped in have been same but overall cant complain about the room at all
arrived first night big let down on meals provided grandaughter was offered chicken dinasaurs sausages usual kids stuff but she allways eats what we have they brought
her the cheapest pizza you could imagine and was dry but couldnt complain about ours
they were ok
second night i complained at dinner about yesterdays dinner and waiter was really help full gave her exactly what she wanted well done to him shame i didnt get his name
entertainment sat was dire frank sinatra sing along dosent do it for me
all in all thought not a bad hotel just needs a bit of thought by management regards what people want froma trip away

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guests,

I have recently been appointed General Manager of All Seasons Hotels, and I would like to thank you for your review on your recent stay with us.
It is my aim to improve standards of service in all Departments within the hotels.
I do hope you come back to stay with us again in the near future. I look forward to meeting you.

Reviewed February 17, 2010

We stayed here in Oct a group of 4 ladies ranging from ages 38 to 78 and we loved it. The reception were always helpful and friendly, rooms were comfee if a little outdated but nice and warm as the heating was on and the food was exceptional. Two of our party are picky eaters and do not like sauces on their meats so they asked the restaurant for the pork without sauce and this was no problem I do have to say everything we ate there was delicious. As it was my friends 40th Birthday the staff even left us a bottle of champagne in the room which was a lovely thought and much appreciated. The entertainment was superb and had us laughing so much we had tears in our eyes. TELL ME WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?!!! Stay here its a great hotel and in fact we are booking to go again at the end of Feb so we might even see you there.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with friends
HowardCBlackpool, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2010

Dear Madam,

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for your positive review on our hotel.
I look forward to meeting you on your next visit to The Tiffany's Hotel.

Howard.G.Crump

Reviewed February 12, 2010

just home from tiffanys great 4 nights, staff great with one misery guts in dining room, forgot how to smile we think. entertainment very good, bar staff excellent especially alan presley. be back next year.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 9, 2010

very friendly hotel and staff I was given an upgrade to a very nice room on 2nd floor, would very much like to go back again, hotel within 2 nins walk of town , 5 mins from blackpool north station, many many thanks for a wonderfull weekend. ps thanks for the upgrade sharron.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple