“Great Dancing at Tiffany's”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #39 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed March 12, 2013

A most enjoyable ballroom dance experience in the atmospheric Crystal Ballroom was much appreciated by myself and other dancers early March 2013. The staff and services were great and manager Howard Crump was always on hand to ensure everything ran smoothly - nothing was too much trouble. My room and in fact all public rooms were warm and inviting during a very cold March! Look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Ask for advice
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Christine P
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

Dear Christine and Phillip,

Thank you so much for your fabulous review on your recent dance weekend held in the Crystal Ballroom. I am so pleased you and the dancers all enjoyed thier stay.
We all look forward to seeing you again in May.

Howard.G.Crump

Write a ReviewReviews (1,610)

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Hi Howard
Just wanted to thank you and all the staff for a wonderful day last Saturday 2nd March 2013, at Andrew and Gemma Summers wedding. The whole experience from our first meeting with you to checking out was exceptional.
The guests (and us!) were impressed with the crystal ballroom, the food and the service we received.
I would certainly recommend anyone who is looking for a wedding reception venue to book with Howard as nothing is too much trouble and he is very accomodating.
Hope to see you again.
Gill and Philip G

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Gill G
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Thank you so much for you fabulous review on your Son and Daughter in Laws Wedding.
You were all a delight to work with and I am so pleased that their day was so special.

Once again thank you for your kind words.

Best wishes,

Reviewed March 10, 2013

The best hotel in Blackpool by far, we stay there all the time and would not stay anywhere else, in fact I have booked my wedding there! The staff are very good and accommodating and Howard the manager is the best! He is so helpful and will do anything in his power to help make your stay the very best. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. It suits all ages, and the entertainment and food are second to none. It's fair to say I love this place.

Kerry new

• Stayed: April 2012

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review on your return trip to Tiffany's Hotel. It was great to see you both again, and I am glad you had such a nice well earned break.
I am looking forward to making your daughter and son in laws wedding such a special day.

Howard. Crump

Reviewed March 9, 2013

yet another brill week at tiffanys not many in but had a brill time very good food ,well kept bar (thanks tony ) best night porter thay have had in a long time ,entertainment was fantastic on weds he had every one up danceing bernie is a MUST see hopefully be back in may for my birthday if not see you all in aug thanks to scouse lynn on reception she is very helpfull thancs howard for another fantastic week ,just hope there is something more for the kids WILL BE BACK

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guests,

Great to see you both again. I bet you really needed a break to relax for a few days.
Thank you so much for your brilliant review, I will show it to the rest of the staff.

We all look forward to seeing you agin in the summer.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

It is an average Blackpool hotel where you pay for what you get. The staff are generally helpful and polite except from a moody female receptionist who makes you feel very awkward when querying about anything. Rooms standard, food descent, don't know what else to say. Good hotel if you want a weekend away where the focus is not on the hotel, however would not want to spend more than 2 nights away at Tiffanys

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank ReviewMan167

Dear Guests,

I was dissapointed to read that you thought our hotel was only bog standard. We all strive hard to please our guests. We have a very high percentage of repeat custom over 85% of your guests are regulars which is fabulous. We are constantly refurbishing the hotel, in the past few years we have built a stunning Crystal Ballroom, the new Sapphire Suite, re decorated the rooms, re carpeted all hall stairs and landings, installed a new 8 person automatic lift, plus a lot more.
We are aiming for a 3 star rating later this year, so w will have more improvements made to our service and facitilites.

We do hope to see you again in the future.

Howard.G.Crump MIH

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were well looked after by Howard and his staff for a church weekend comprising 67 people. The newly refurbished Sapphire Suite is a great facility although access is difficult for wheelchair users. Facilities are good for all age groups from young children to grand parents and great grandparents. Parking is easy, sufficient and well managed by the reception staff
Excellent value for money, hotel is well positioned, barely 5 minutes walk from the town centre and all its attractions

Room Tip: Rooms with a sea view but well away from the bar on evenings when there are entertainers performing...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank JWN59

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you so much for your fabulous review on your groups stay with us last month. It was great to see everyone again for the 11th year running!
We all look forward to welcoming you back again next year if not before.
Thnak you again.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

I loved Tiffanys!The staff were so friendly and helpful.I loved the "girly"decor of the hotel.The seaview in our room was amazing.I liked the breakfast but not the evening meal.I would dine out in the town next time.The only complaint I have is that there was only a very small bath in our room.Anyone bigger than me (I am 5"1) would have struggled to fit in.Also there was no nozzle to wash my hair.I will request room with shower next time.Other than that,it was great!!I loved the entertainment and Happy Hour at the bar.The games room kept the kids entertainted.Its a short walk into town

Room Tip: If you want a room with shower you need to specify that!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family