“Juliette McG”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I loved Tiffanys!The staff were so friendly and helpful.I loved the "girly"decor of the hotel.The seaview in our room was amazing.I liked the breakfast but not the evening meal.I would dine out in the town next time.The only complaint I have is that there was only a very small bath in our room.Anyone bigger than me (I am 5"1) would have struggled to fit in.Also there was no nozzle to wash my hair.I will request room with shower next time.Other than that,it was great!!I loved the entertainment and Happy Hour at the bar.The games room kept the kids entertainted.Its a short walk into town

Room Tip: If you want a room with shower you need to specify that!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool

Reviewed March 1, 2013

what a great break at Tiffanys we all loved it we were so looked after all the staff were so Helpfull and lovely they were all amazing the hotel is lovely and so comfortable with beautiful views our sea view rooms were spacious and cleaned everyday its a lovely family hotel the free trip to cleveleys great we went back again on the bus plenty shops there the food OMG was so delicious compliments to the chefs self service breakfast is perfect and plenty to choose from also will do vegetarian sausage if ordered dinner, starters and pudding amazing also the complimentry tea and homemade scones with jam and cream were the biggest and best scones we have ever had the entertainment was great we had a brill time the organist was really good the organ came out of the blackpool tower ballroom it sounded brill and we loved the elvis show great music we enjoyed all the singers they were great fun cant believe it but we even got good weather what a shock and thank you for the sparkling wine on ice and birthday card in our room for my 50 birthday you all made my birthday so special we booked up again before we left many thanks

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank peter o
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What a wonderful short break. Very friendly reception, Three working lifts to take us up to our beautiful furnished room. The restaurant service and food were excellent. I would like to see a place were a better breakfast is available I have stayed at Tiffanys for four years and would not stay anywhere else in Blackpool. I stay at least twice a year.Many thanks to all the staff.
John D LEE

Room Tip: Ask to visit other rooms
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Ignore all bad reviews just come back (18-22 Feb). Great time had by all 4 adults 2 children aged 7 & 8. Thanks Emma receptionist nothing was too much. Room clean & tidied everyday. Food again excellent. Thanks Anthony our waiter for having loads of patience as too much choice couldn't make our minds up . Entertainment brill yet again. Booked up for Easter & next Feb already.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank debbie p
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Stayed Valentines night!! just one night and I would defo stay again, our room was small with an uneven floor and a view which made me keep the curtains shut, but hey £40 for 2, great location, bar and entertainment! Nice hot shower, clean and a friendly hotel with a yummy breakfast :) If I was staying longer I would have paid extra to upgrade to a better room.

Room Tip: You can view rooms before you choose for next stay!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was our first visit to Tiffany's after more than 10 years at the hotel next door (Claremont) we were very pleasantly surprised. Although we arrived a little early we were able to go to our sea view room which was very neat, tidy and clean. Back downstairs in ther bar area coffee, tea and biscuits and cake were provided free for all guests arriving that day, which was very nice, the bar room was also warm and welcoming. There were 9 of us in our party and all had the same conclusion that we had made the right choice to change to this hotel after 10 years next door. The evening meal was 5 course and it was lovely and so were all the staff, they could not do enough for us, and it was relaxed and not hurried. The evening entertainment was excellent and there was room for all 9 of us to sit together in the bar area even after takingh our time with dinner. (we had to gulp it down next door to try and get a seat together) The breakfast next morning was also hot and plentiful and again with lovely staff. The Saturday evening dinner was also another 5 course and we all also were given a free gift from Father Christmas (Turkey and Tinsel weekend)| of Thorntons chocolates, lovely thought. Will definately be going back for many more stays. Great weekend, great staff, great meals and great friends to spent it with .

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank lindenlee4
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I booked this hotel for me and my husbands 19th wedding anniversary after doing so i decided to have a peek at the reviews then i felt omg what have i done lots of complaints and i was worried sick that i was about to take my husband for a night of hell. But i must say what a relief when we finally arrived the receptionist was very welcoming and although we had arrived a couple of hours before the room was ready (due to us being early) she gave us a ticket to place on the car so not a problem leaving the car free of charge while we went for a couple of drinks we had our first one in the hotel bar where the young lady was very very welcoming and made us feel at ease straight away giving us information of what the evening was going to be etc and the acts that where due on that night ..We booked into our room a couple of hours later room 120 seaview was very nice nothing like what had been talked about in other reviews , bathroom was tidy the beds very clean and nothing to complain about i was at this point very happy we had booked this hotel ..we then got dressed ready for evening entertainment and that was very good two acts where on (not sure if this is always the case has it was valentines weekend) but very good acts the only thing that spoiled this was what looked like travelers (gypsy type) where very disrespectful and loud when the singer was on stage and also walking in front of him and behind him while he was entertaining the guests i really think they shouldn't be allowed to book a room in hotels this isn't the first time we have come across travelers and they have always been disrespectful .. The artist actually had to warn them about accidents walking across the dance floor with drinks etc to be ignored but they soon left THANK GOD to come back later i believe i felt sorry for the acts .. but a great night of entertainment and quite sleep in the cumfy bed.. Then morning breakfast was very nice hot and plentiful the only thing i would change is the wobbly tables lol but the room key come in handy to place under the leg and keep it steady ..WARNING though the hot water in the rooms is very very hot ..I WOULD RETURN.WELL DONE TO ALL AT TIFFANY'S .. and Elvis and David Wainwright the two acts it was a great night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple