1,753 results
All reviewscrystal ballroomtiffany hotelsea viewgames roomcourse evening mealevening entertainmentbuffet breakfastjacuzzi bathrestaurant staffgreat entertainmentfood was lovelyself servicebar pricesshort breaknorth piermy mumgreat weekend
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We had a fantastic experience at Tiffanys. Howard was so helpful and friendly from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble. We held both our wedding breakfast and evening reception there and stayed overnight with our family. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Thank you again Howard from Teresa and Steve Smith x

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Teresa S
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Staff very helpful Decor good Food breakfast excellant Dinner Good
Entertainment a bit dated Think for the average age of visitor I would perhaps suggest a sing a long ? The staff were very accomadating as we turned up on mass for a family occassion, they seemed very happy to help.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2013

I was looking for a hotel for me, my dad and 2 small dogs. After phoning a few hotels we decided on Tiffanys. They was offering a 2 night stay bed breakfast evening meal and entertainment for £90 each! Bargain! i asked for a large room as i had the 2 dogs with me and they gave me a room on the 3rd floor that was ideal. Room was modern with double and single bed with a flat screen tv and tea making facilities and plenty of storage. Food was lovely staff was brilliant and the entertainment was really good. Hotel is only a few minutes from the central area so a perfect location.

Room Tip: Lifts only go to 3rd floor so if you have problems walking dont go to 4th floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 17, 2012

When we arrived we were booked into a room that didnt have enough beds in, the single room was like a cupboard and the ceiling was stained and falling in. We were then moved to another two rooms in another part of the hotel down stairs and through reception upto third floor without any offer of help. The triple room was,nt like advertised on the website, bathroom very tiny. had to clean mirrors to see through them, blanket,s had hole,s in and some were patched up and the glasses had someting growing in them. No heating in rooms from 12pm to 6pm very cold and couldnt sleep. Dinner & breakfast, dirty crockery and cutlery with dried food on, vegatables cooked until not edible and very low quality food.One of our party had a yoghurt in the morning this had tried pickle on the side from salad bar the night before.Sunday before leaving asked to speak to manager was told he was on holiday and they they would tell him what we had said and they would get him to call us next day, it is is now 9pm next day and not heard anything.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank fiona m
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Madam,

I spoke to you on saturday morning and you seemed perfectly happy, apart from requesting additional heating for the night time, which I did immediately. If you were so unhappy with your stay why didnt you speak to me then instead of waiting till you check out, when it is too late to do anything for you.
The food most certainly is not of poor low standard, far from it! We have hundreds of complaiments about our food, and is one of the reasons why we get so many repeat customers.
The reason I did not call straight away is because we had a very busty check in day and I wanted to obtain evidence to the points in which you made comments on.
I will not be calling you now as you posted all your comments on Tripadvisor without giving me the opportunity to help you in any way.
The tables in the restaurant have the cloths changed after each meal and the cutlery is washed then polished in boiling water before the tables are laid.
I was not on holiday i had a day off on Sunday, but you spoke to me the day before and said nothing. Had you have spoken to me then I could have ensured you had a lovely stay.

Yours truly,

Howard.G.Crump MIH

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Would just like to say what a wonderful christmas party we had,everyone enjoyed themselves,Howard was a very helpful manager.Only one complaint the comedian that was performing was awful,most of our party felt insulted and upset from his insults and foul language,im sure other parties in the room felt exactly the same.The meal was lovely apart from the other table in our party didnt recieve all their desserts.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for coming to Tiffany's Hotel for oyur Christmas Party, and thanks for your kind comments.
I was so annoyed that the comedian was rude, I had several complaints about him and will not be using him again due to this.
It is difficult to serve people on Christmas Party nights as so many people leave the tables throughout the meal for cigarettes and toilet breaks and it gets difficult to know who has ordered dessert and who hasnt. Sorry about a few missing theres.
I do hope you continue to use us again for any future parties.

Kindest regards,