“good value for money especialy the breakfast WE loved it & we,ll be back”

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
Ranked #38 of 73 Hotels in Blackpool
Reviewed August 30, 2011

i only phoned a week before our holiday a lady Lynne was very helpful we usually have 2 rooms together and she sorted me out this was our 8th time at tiffanys and we would certainly go back again the staff were very friendly and the meals were good our compiments to the chef especially the soups were very moorish our room was very nice with a bay window overall very good for the money. Mrs Davies 21st august to 26th august

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2011

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your lovely review on your stay with us at Tiffany's Hotel. I am so pleased that you have returned 8 times so far. We all look forward to greeting you on your 9th stay!
Thank you once again for you time to write the review.

There are newer reviews for Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool

Reviewed August 30, 2011

We have just returned from a family weekend stay and deffinatily wont be going back.I have never meet such rude reception staff ever and i am very well travelled.They had messed up our booking dates and that set the tone for the rest of our stay at this hotel.
The Rooms:
When we eventually got our rooms they were terrible, to say the least. For a start the bunk beds were unsafe as one leg was a lot shorter than the rest, secondly the shower didnt work and had a burning smell, so on infoming the reception staff who promptly came to see the problem, they gave me a key to another room which was down the hall and had to use through out the duration of our stay to shower in, which was rather difficult with 3 children in toe.
The Resturant:
The resturant was extremely under staffed! One evening we waited well over half an hour after our starter just to have our main course order taken! Within this time we were not offerd any wine with our meal, also we had to ask at least 3 times for a simple jug of water. On a positve note, the waiting on staff were very pleasent and helpful just run off their feet, the food was also lovely, when it arrived.
Entertainment:
The comedian which was on one night was very innapropriate saying as this is a family hotel. All in all i have seen a LOT better!
Allthough we had a lovely family holiday no thanks goes to the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank stokies35

Dear Guests,

I was sorry to read your comments regarding your weekend break with us at Tiffany's Hotel.
I was shocked to read that you say our receptionists are all rude, as they are a very friendly team and get on well with our guests.
The room you were in had just been decorated to a good standard, I know the electric shower broke and it was too late for us to purchase one at that time but I did offer you the use of a double bedroom nearby for the duration of your stay and I did say that if you wanted to change room the following morning I did say ask at reception.
The restaurant is not understaffed. The ratio for each waiting staff is 1 per 25 guests for dinner, and 1 per 33 for breakfast which is self service.
I am glad that you enjoyed the food and service from our staff.
I do hope that you will come to stay again in the future. If you contact me directly then I will upgrade your room for you and your family.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

We called in Tiffany hotel for a last minute booking on the bank holiday weekend. We asked if they had any rooms for 2 adults and 1 child the receptionist said yes would you like to see the room which was a good start as other hotel we have stayed in in Blackpool have took our money first and give us a room from hell. The room was not the biggest we have stayed in but it was very clean and tidy with nothing broken or badly repaired. The cleanliness and tidiness was important to us as we have stayed in Blackpool many times and never found this in other hotels we have stayed in.The entertainment on the Saturday night was an Elvis impersonator (Bernie Costello)and a comedian (Mike Lancaster) and both were excellent even our 10 year old daughter enjoyed it. The beer was good the staff were friendly and the breakfast was buffet style which was ideal. My husband said he would never go back to Blackpool again after other hotels we have visited but me and my daughter managed to convince him to go this time and we are so glad we did as now we have found somewhere clean and tidy and good entertainment he will now go back again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2011

Dear Guests,

Thank you so much for your great review on your recent stay with us at Tiffany's Hotel.
I am so pleased you all enjoyed yourselves.

We all look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
If you require a much larger room please ask for this on booking your room and our Reservations Department can advise on thew sizes of rooms.

Thank you for your time in writing this review.

Reviewed August 29, 2011

I can't believe some of the reviews that people have been writing about this hotel. I have visited twice and it's still as good as I remember. We arrived fri 26/8/11. Our room wasn't ready when we arrived so we had a nice relaxing drink in the bar. Our room was on the third floor and we had a lovely sea view. The room was a bit basic but very clean. The food was lovely and there was a good choice from the menu and the restaurant staff were very friendly. Breakfast time was a bit slow e.g. no glasses for juice, or had to wait to put more food out but it was really nice to eat. The entertainment was ok, although I think there should be more variety because it was mostly singers all weeekend.
There's only one thing I wasn't very happy with and that was I found the reception staff could be a bit sarcastic. Our tv wasn't working in our room so when I rung to explain and asked how long would they be roughly because i was popping out, and asked if they could get in she replied with "I cant tell you how long a piece of string is" found that a bit rude. my favourite staff of the hotel were the barmen Alan and James, especially James. He was really friendly and had a good chat him. Will definately be back :)

Reviewed August 16, 2011

So agree with the traveller who said the head waiter made him feel very uncomfortable for being alone in the restaurant! I stayed here alone last September and when I went down for the first evening dinner the waiter asked for my room number and my name and then asked me how many (which he should have known from the room details) and when I said "one" he repeated twice quite loudly "One??" as if I had two heads! It can be quite daunting staying in a hotel on your own (especially the first time,as this was for me) and he made me feel very awkward and quite embarrassed in front of the other guests just because I was needing a tabel for one!!

Stayed: September 2010, traveled solo
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2011

Dear Guest,

I am sorry you got the wrong impression of our restaurnat staff. they did not mean anything by asking if you required a table for one or two or for more. its just that we have certain tables more suitable for one than for couples etc.
we have many many guests come to stay on their own and they are all made to feel welcome and many make friends when they stay here and return year after year to meet up with them.
I really do hope you come to see us again in the future.
If you make yourself known to me I would gladly supervise your stay to ensure you have a great time with us.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We are just back after a fantastic week in your hotel. The room was beautiful with a wonderful sea view. the food in the restaurant was excellent and plentiful. The staff in every department were great with Sabina in the restaurant absolutely outstanding. The only thing we thought missing and this is by no means a complaint is the lack of wi-fi in the room. we will be back. Mr and Mrs Stewart. 8/8/11 until 15/8/11

Room Tip: ask for a seaview room
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
HowardC23, General Manager at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2011

Dear Guests,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review on your recent holiday to Tiffany's Hotel - Blackpool. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Please say hello next time you check in.
We do have free WIFI in the reception area on your own lap tops or iphones, but not yet in the bedrooms.
We are planning to achieve a 3 star rating in the future so further facilities may become available at that stage.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

hotel rooms nothing like shown in pictures, we arrived and went to our room it was small diirty and smelt of urine and had no light due to window having a wall oppersite. we tried to book out and was refused a refund we could not afford to book another hotel with out getting my cash back so we had to accept another room it was bigger and had a sea view but was very tired and carpet did not fit had lumps in it and was very stained and dirty but we had to make the most off it was very upset at the state of the hotel we also had to help a disabled couple as wheel chair would not go in lift or in the toilet to get upstrairs had to have a dinning chair put in lift and man handle the lady in to lift then a member of staff and myself took chair upstairs to meet the lift not a good place to stay and if you have the misfortune to find yourself here look at your room before you pay we went next door to a small hotel to the right of this on and had a look and it was lovely and would book there if i ever go to blackpool again ,the breakfast was ok entertainment would be bad even at a legion,not impressed worst hotel i have ever stayed in and i spent a year living in hotels with my job,not recomended

2  Thank kevin a

Dear Guest,

I am shocked to read your review. Are rooms are spotlessly clean and do not smell as you say in your review.
We are renowned for our excellent entertainment, and we have many different acts on daily ranging from comedians, excellent singers, organist after dinner for an hour, dancers, a troup of dancers, tribute acts throughout the year, comedy drag artist etc. There is something for everyone.
The vast majority of our trade is repeat business, I know it is impossible to please all people all of the time, but we do try hard and I feel your review is very unjust.
I hope you change your mind and do stay again in the future,.

Yours truly,