Tripadvisor
Blackpool
Post
Inbox
Search

“Good food, quick service. Ugly decor. ”

McDonald's - Bank Hey Street
Ranked #74 of 106 Quick Bites in Blackpool
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, quick service - they even opened another till for us so we could get served faster.

Shame the decor was so ugly; there were photos of graffiti on all the walls. If it were McDonald’s property that had been destroyed or vandalised I don’t think they would have put images of that on the wall! Likewise, I don’t think the management would be happy if customers treated the restaurant property disrespectfully yet the management is happy to celebrate other people’s property being ruined! What hypocrisy.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (166)

Reviewed December 1, 2019

Open real late absolutely perfect for grabbing a bite to eat after a night out and on Saturday evening the place was rammed at about 2am

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed November 8, 2019

Oh dear, I know these are fast food places but I have never been to a McDonalds where the staff were unbelievably surly and totally disinterested in the customers. They were not that busy when I arrived but it was as if all the staff had switched off! The place was unkempt and needed a good spring clean. The young girl who served me could not work out that if my meal was £5.19 and I gave her £20.20 I would need £15.01 change, she rang it through as the £20.00 and I ended up with a purse full of change. All she kept saying was ‘I’ve put it through’. Duh! When my quarter pounder meal with a Latte arrived I asked for some sugar and it was ‘Err sugar, let me see’. Very disappointed!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2019

We'd just arrived at the Central Car Park in Blackpool after a long car journey. It was good to see a familiar McD for a toilet break and a coffee stop. It was early so we easily got served and a seat. We passed later and it was very busy.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 30, 2019

Very crowded here but the upstairs is very big so there is usually a seat ....... TIP: If you are in need of a loo then here is as good as it gets and they are a decent size and surprisingly clean.

Date of visit: October 2019