Attended a wedding reception here which was very nicely presented
Room overlooked the back roof with an abandoned trainer to look out on, but was large and modern, bathroom was very nice
Breakfast was reasonable with plenty on offer but hard eggs and tinned mushrooms not too good
Limited parking so if you get a spot, leave the car and get a day rover on the tram which is outside the door. Staff very obliging but we felt for the guests who were not at the wedding as they had no entertainment and had paid £80 for one night and were side-lined into a second rather bleak bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The beautifully refurbished Carousel is the highest AA rated 3 star hotel in Blackpool. Situated five minutes from Blackpool Pleasure Beach, the hotel is ideally located on the South Promenade, near to all of Blackpool’s attractions - but far enough away from the bustle of Blackpool's famous Golden Mile to offer a relaxing, refreshing and high quality experience. Our Cafe Bar 663 serves both breakfast and an extensive menu for all-day dining, alongside its bar facility and 24 hour room service. We have 22 family rooms all with DVD players and an extensive library of DVDs for the children available to loan with our compliments. The hotel also has nightly entertainment during the summer months alongside Cafe Bar kids activities, subject to seasonality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Carousel Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Carousel Blackpool Hotel Blackpool
- The Carousel Hotel Blackpool
- Carousel Hotel Blackpool