“One of the best”

Add it.
Fieldings
Ranked #385 of 768 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed August 6, 2014

I think this cafe has got to be the best in Blackpool. It was almost empty but I think it deserves more credit. The quality was amazing, waitress cheerful and coffee was way better than the average coffee. We all felt that we needed to write a review. Most of review written by my two sons. Good basic choices and fish and chips were lovely. Recommend for families with free lollipop if they are good!

1  Thank spartacusathome

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We got 3 kids meals and the food genie granted all three fishes. I would come here again. The curry was nice too .

1  Thank David P
Reviewed April 26, 2014

We walked past a couple of times and thought it did not look very inviting, after we talked to a couple who had just come out we decided to give it a try, boy where we happy we did, it was FANTASTIC, the best we have had since Hadleys at Whitby. we highly recommend this fish and chip shop

2  Thank Jon J
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My partner and I chose this chip shop and café totally at random one evening and were just so impressed by it.
The cleanliness, efficiency of service, value and quality of food were just amazing ! Everything we could need was on the table, sauces vinegar etc. The food was piping hot , delivered in five minutes and tasted great. Our young waitress was a credit to herself and the café, nothing was too much trouble. You wouldn't get better service in a five star restaurant believe me.
After a wet evening in the pleasure beach being ripped off, this place will make you happy to be alive.

2  Thank Stee58