All reviews toast one night pool table amazing hotel room was clean full english north shore breakfast was delicious pleasant stay two nights bryan walton cereal weekend tower
Selected filters
Reviewed August 3, 2019 via mobile

As it's my last night staying here I can honestly say it's been wonderful. Bryan and Alan are the amazing hotel owners. We came here for my birthday and it's our first stay in the hotel. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
li019, Owner at Wilton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Thank you Matthew.
It was our pleasure to have you stay with us.
We hope that you will chose us for your future visits to Blackpool.
Kind regards Alan, Bryan.

Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

Myself and 9 of my family stayed at The Wilton International Hotel for a long weekend break for my husband's birthday. We wanted to stay at the North Shore end of Blackpool and this hotel is perfectly placed for people who don't want to be in the busy centre but still have easy access to all of the attractions either by walking or by tram (Wilton Parade stop is a 2 min walk away).
Bryan, Alan and Andre couldn't have been more friendly, helpful and hospitable and were willing to go above and beyond the call of duty to make our stay with them a pleasure.
The rooms are very clean with everything you need for a stay including toiletries, hairdryer and tea/coffee facilities in the room and constant hot water.
We all said that the breakfast was one of the best we've ever had! Lots of choice for cereal and full English with toast. The bacon is "to die for" according to my mother-in-law!
We would definitely choose to stay at this hotel again over any other when we're in Blackpool in the future.
Our thanks again to Bryan, Alan & Andre for their lovely hospitality and for giving us a fantastic few days and hope to see you again sometime in the future.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 406maddyf

Hello Maddy,
Please accept my apologies for taking so long to respond, I have never looked at Trip advisor before.
We are all very pleased that you all enjoyed your stay with us.
It was our pleasure to have you stay for your trip over to the UK.
We hope very much that you will chose us again if you're ever back in town.
Thank you for the wonderful review.
Kind regards Alan, Bryan and Andre.

Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

Just got back from a really nice night away with my Daughter. Room was clean and beds comfy and warm.
Breakfast was delicious and great choice. Very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello Loucow,
Thank you very much for you review. We are very pleased you
had a great time here in Blackpool.
Kind regards Alan.

Reviewed January 7, 2019

Recently spent a night at this Bed & Breakfast. The rooms are clean and comfortable although the heating in the room is rather on the on the hot side. The landlord is friendly and helpful. The rooms are rather basic and sparse, without any cupboard or drawers if you wanted a longer stay than just one night. The English breakfast was reasonable. All in all a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear jhelfgott,
I have looked through my booking for January of this year and can't find your reservation.
ALL our rooms have a wardrobe, at least one set of draws, the four poser rooms have 3 sets of draws and
a large walk in wardrobe, there are mirrors, hair driers, paintings, chairs, tea, coffee, biscuits, extra pillows and blankets, hand and bath towels, shampoo soap and body wash, tissues in all rooms. I wouldn't call that sparse.
Regards Alan.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The wilton was very nice and clean. The Owner Bryan was friendly and easy to deal with. The room was clean and tidy as was the bathroom. Breakfast was lovely I was able to have a choice of cereal and a full English plenty to drink and all the toast I wanted. A bit of a walk down to the tower and to all the shops but quite of a night time. I would definitely stop here even with the walk as it's nice to find somewhere you know is good. Thanks guys for a great weekend.

Date of stay: September 2018