“Good cafe”
Review of R & B's Kitchen

R & B's Kitchen
Ranked #184 of 758 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Good cafe, nice food, my second cafe when I am not able to go to the usual. I would recommend this cafe. All food done properly and nicely and a relaxing atmosphere. The service was very good and the workers were polite. The price was also reasonable. Good value for money. Go to this cafe.

1  Thank ledzeppelin123

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Where do I begin to say how fabulous this place is! I live in Blackpool and have been the head chef of a 40 bedroom hotel on the promenade for 20 years so know a thing or two about food. I hadn't been here since it recently opened with new owners but having called in last week for a breakfast I have been back 3 times. The quality and value is unbelievable. The breakfast consisted of 2 thick and succulent pork sausages, 2 rashers of lean back bacon, 2 perfectly cooked fried eggs, beans, tomato, mushrooms and wonderfully crisp fried bread cooked on the griddle and not dropped into the chip fryer as most places do. Along with this came 2 slices of golden brown crisp toast served in a toast rack on a separate plate so it didn't go soggy and with 2 portions of REAL butter for each slice, and all this for just £4.20!!! I must also mention the tea. I get fed up going into Cafe's and paying over £1 for a pot or mug of lukewarm grey greasy dishwater, with 1 cheap economy teabag costing less than a penny floating around but not here! A pot of tea arrived very quickly along with a pot of hot water, jug of milk and cup and saucer. There were 2 well known pyramid teabags in the pot and with the hot water added gave 4- YES 4! generous cups of good strong quality tea, and the price? Just 95 pence!!! A perfect accompaniment to a perfect breakfast. I am diabetic and had forgotten to take my sweeteners with me but they even provided those too! The food arrived very quickly, all the staff were extremely friendly and they all said thankyou and goodbye as I left, including the young lad who was bussing the tables. If you're coming to Blackpool or are local then this place is not to be missed!

2  Thank Markymark9766