“Exemplary service and perfectly cooked food...best cafe in Blackpool by a country mile!”
Review of Cedars - CLOSED

Cedars
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: FINALIST 2015 - CAFE OF THE YEAR- (North-West Region) Quality coffee shop/cafe.Excellent selection of cakes,sandwiches and more at exceptionally reasonable prices.Luxury interior and surroundings,with cool marble,elegant seating and fantastic service. Outdoor seating available. Breakfast served from 8.15am-1pm.Our food menu finishes at around 3pm,when we would be delighted to offer Coffee, Cakes & toasted goods until closing.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We went here because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and were not disappointed.

They can't do enough for you and the service is awesome.

Then the food arrived...the scrambled eggs were seriously as good as a five star hotel and everything else was cooked perfectly.

Fantastic food, can't wait to go back.

Blackpool is my home town and Cedars is a place to feel proud of.

Best breakfast in the 'pool for me!

1  Thank Simon M
Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

I speak for my husband and myself....simply thank you for such a lovely review of your recent trip to Cedars.
We are deeply humbled by your very kind words, and it means such a lot to us both, that you feel proud to have Cedars in your home town.
Mark also adds his thanks for noting the scrambled eggs!
It is an honour to serve our guests, whether they be locals or visitors to the town, and we look forward to welcoming you again to Cedars.
Until next time, with warmest wishes,
Janice & Mark

There are newer reviews for Cedars

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Try the Posh cheese on toast served with dressed salad great. Sit outside on sunny days. Great service

1  Thank Andrew H
Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Many, many thanks for writing such a lovely review.
We are both delighted that you enjoy the Posh cheese on toast...(it's my personal favourite!)
and, we look forward to welcoming you again,
With best wishes,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The woman serving was really friendly and helped us to get settled with our 1&3 year old at a table outside in the lovely square. Our 3 year old enjoyed a big piece of carrot cake with me and playing in the nearby fountain. My husband had a big, perfectly cooked bacon butty and coffee. It was clean and comfortable and nothing seemed too much bother. Three drinks and our food came to £6. While there was no change table in the toilet, it was so spacious and clean I felt comfortable enough to change my son on the floor in the toilet. Would highly recommend.

Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Many, many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely, honest review of your families recent visit to Cedars.
We are simply thrilled that you all enjoyed your time with us, and that you felt welcomed.
to know that you felt the visit was value for money, along with good service, means a lot to us both.
Many people have commented on the toilet facilities, but for you to feel comfortable changing your little one, was indeed high praise.
I do hope you all enjoyed your day out and we hope you will choose Cedars on your next visit,
Until then,
With kindest regards,

Reviewed June 3, 2014

another day trip to blackpool i just had to visit cedars again this time i tried the cooked breakfast what a treat everything cooked to perfection could not return home without going back for afternoon tea spoilt for choice once again decided on home made scones with jam and fresh cream delicious the politeness and service i received was second to none keep up the good work see you again next time i come to blackpool

1  Thank jean c
Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Hello there, and apologies for my late response to your lovely review!
Many thanks for choosing Cedars ,twice, on your recent day trip to Blackpool.
Mark & I are delighted that you visited us again, and that you particularly enjoyed your breakfast and scone & tea.
Until your next visit to the Fylde Coast & with best wishes,

Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

Myself and a number of my friends regularly go to this cafe, where we are always welcomed and made to feel at home. There is a variety of different cakes and food to choose from, which is always presented well and is tasty!! I would recommend this place to anyone. I would also recommend the vanilla lattes YUMMY!!

Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your visits to Cedars....The Vanilla Lattes are indeed popular, along with the hazelnut, and we are thrilled that you enjoy them.
We hope you and your friends continue to visit Cedars, whether for drinks, lunch or a catch up with cakes....
Until your next visit, take care and with our yummiest wishes,