“I have tried the rest and now found the best !”
Review of Cedars

Cedars
Ranked #1 of 42 Coffee & Tea in Blackpool
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: FINALIST 2015 - CAFE OF THE YEAR- (North-West Region) Quality coffee shop/cafe.Excellent selection of cakes,sandwiches and more at exceptionally reasonable prices.Luxury interior and surroundings,with cool marble,elegant seating and fantastic service. Outdoor seating available. Breakfast served from 8.15am-1pm.Our food menu finishes at around 3pm,when we would be delighted to offer Coffee, Cakes & toasted goods until closing.
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“I have tried the rest and now found the best !”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

As a local to Blackpool, I often frequent the town centre and often find myself having a bite to eat, so when I heard a new cafe was open I just had to try it and try it I did !

I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked through the door, the furnishings are not what you would expect from a cafe but more of a posh restaurant, the owners have obviously spared no expense on the furnishings and decor ! Straight away you are made to feel welcome, which isn't always the case in some places. On viewing the menu I couldn't decide what to have as there were so many things I fancied trying, so I opted for the "Posh cheese on toast" and I wasn't disappointed, it was to die for and very filling. However, I still managed to find space for a cake, yet again I was spoilt for choice, the choice of fresh cream cakes they had to offer was great, but I played safe and went for the chocolate fudge cake, as I am a chocoholic, I can honestly say it is the best I have ever had, it was so morish and tasty, like nothing I have had before and especially at such a reasonable price, that reasonable I ended up buying a few to take home with me for the family to enjoy. Then to top that off I ended up having a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows, I was in HEAVEN. All I can say is top marks for Cedars, the quality and standard of food and presentation is beyond far the best I have ever had in Blackpool, coupled with the cleanliness, friendly staff and excellent facilities. I am hooked and have already been back a few times and I shall certainly be a regular from now on and recommending it to all my family and friends. If its quality food and drinks you want at very reasonable prices with a lovely relaxed environment then this is the place to go, but seriously you got to try their cakes, especially the chocolate cake, lemon cheesecake and carrot cake, but please leave some for me !!!!

Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
We are delighted you have enjoyed your visits to Cedars, and we thank you for leaving such a wonderful review.It is lovely when someone enjoys their visit,and returns to us.We look forward to welcoming you again ! With regards,Janice & Mark

Salford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Called in with the family last Saturday. Food was ordered and arrived in quick time which was great as we were starving. Had toasted sandwiches with plenty of filling and a good portion of side salad and coleslaw. Would recommend the lemon drizzle cake which was homemade by the owner. Warm welcome and fantastic service received by all staff. Will certainly call back our next visit!!

Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Many thanks for the lovely review! we are delighted that you enjoyed our toasters and lemon drizzle cake.We always try to have a wide selection of cakes,but I must confess lemon drizzle is my favourite.We look forward to welcoming you to Cedars again very soon.With best wishes,Janice & Mark
Newbury, United Kingdom
“Highly recommend for everyone!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I cant say enough good things about Cedars,we found it to be welcoming,friendly and clean,the service was excellent with smiley and helpful staff.The food we ordered was delicious,came too us nice and hot and looked soo yummy on the plate,im a great believer in nicely presented food.
We spent four days in Blackpool and came back to Cedars twice more,as its so nice to know your going to have a lovely meal in a relaxed and friendly setting,all in all a few notches above many places ive eaten in in Blackpool.

Well Done Cedars,we will be visiting again soon and recommending you to friends and family.

Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
The Cedars Team are delighted that you chose us twice during your stay in Blackpool.It is lovely when we read that you enjoyed the food,service and surroundings and we hopefully look forward to your return visits,with best wishes Janice,Mark & Alex-The Cedars Team.
“Excellent service, Clean and Great value”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Visited with the missus. What started as a quick coffee ended with us eating there too. The staff are really friendly and the food delicious. A return visit is definately on the cards. Thanks guys!!

• Visited July 2013
Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Many thanks for taking the time to post a such a lovely review for us at Cedars.We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to us,and we look forward to welcoming you again to Cedars.With thanks once again,The Cedars Team.
Derby, United Kingdom
“Good any time of day!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Excellent food, first class service and pleasant surroundings. Definitely lived up to it first impressions, it stood out from the rest in the square when approaching from the main shopping area. We made three visits in the three days we spent in Blackpool.
We will certainly be visiting the next time we are in Blackpool!!!

Janice A, Owner at Cedars, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
What a lovely review ! Many thanks for taking the time to review us.We are so pleased that you chose Cedars 3 times during your stay in Blackpool,and we look forward to seeing you again,with best wishes Mark & Janice