“Great place!”
other travelers have booked this property
GROUND FLOOR FRONT  Lounge area with full size double bed
Full size double bed in lounge area Fully equipped kitchen/dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
GROUND FLOOR FRONT  Lounge area with full size double bed
Full size double bed in lounge area
Fully equipped kitchen/dining area
Fully equipped kitchen
Separate double bedroom with en-suite facilities
Separate double bedroom with en-suite facilties
Shower room in double bedroom
View from this apartment of one of our vintage trams passing.
View from this apartment of one of the new fast trams passing. Tram and bus stop opposite.
Views seen from this apartment and front of our apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

333Anita
Crewe, United Kingdom
“Great place!”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We arrived at the accommodation and was greeted by Anne. Nice genuine friendly lady who couldn't do enough to make you feel welcome. She told us a bit about the area where the flat was and said she was only a phone call away and to ring her if we had any problems. We never did. There were 3 of us in Flat 1 my husband and me and my 14 year old son who said it was just like being at home. It was nice and clean with everything you could possibly want and it was all in working order. There was a hairdryer, TV with DVD player and more than enough kitchen equipment to use. It was warm so we didn't need to use the heater. The coin machine was good, didn't eat your money probably worked out at a pound a day. The accommodation was situated in a perfect place. It is in a quiet location but not too far away from the Tower just a tram ride of 10 mins. The bus and tram stop were straight across the road from the front door. We bought a weekly pass for the trams and buses which was well worth the money. We parked our car on the front driveway and never moved it again until we were coming home. My husband said this made his holiday having the transport links right on the doorstep as he usually ends up driving. We enjoyed coming back in the evening after a day out and sitting on the bench outside the front door in the sun enjoying a cup of coffee. Just around the corner is a place where you could get a breakfast, there is a Chinese takeaway and a chip shop and Sainsburys is about a five minute walk away. I thought the price we paid for the apartment was very reasonable and I would not even bother looking for anywhere else if we visited the resort again. Overall we had a fabulous holiday, great stay and we would definitely recommend Sea Cote to family and friends.

Your age range 35-49
Aug 2, 2017
Thank you Tina and family for the great review. You have made my day especially when you get the additional praise from your teenage son. (I think the free WiFi helped a bit)!
Hope to see you all again.
Kindest Regards Anne (owner)
Cecilia A
“Family getaway”
Reviewed June 7, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed in Apt 1 with my husband and 2 kids which was on the ground floor facing the lights, tram stop and the beach wnd it was lovely. The apartment itself was anything we could ask for ( I don't think the pictures on the website do it any justice). It was clean, spacious with all appliances in good working condition. The apartment was well equipped and all we needed to do was to make our food. Ann, the owner is a very lovely and pleasant lady who made our stay even more enjoyable by telling us about the good spots - kid friendly and attractions to go to. I think we've found our "home away from home" in Blackpool and will definitely return and recommend you stay at the Sea- Cote apartments.

Aug 2, 2017
Nice to know that the apartment was even nicer than the pictures on the web site, rather that than the other way around.
I look forward to welcoming you "home" again!
Kindest regards
Anne (owner)
Helen M
Stromness, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed November 5, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I have just come back from a week in Blackpool. I was down with friends and we were renting flats 1 and 2 at Sea Cote Apartments. This is the fourth time that I have stayed at Sea Cote and it has not disappointed me any time. When you arrive at Sea Cote Anne the owner meets you and explains where everything is. Anne is very friendly and is always available should there be any problems with the flats but there has never been any reason to contact her as everything is in the flats. The bedrooms have lovely comfortable beds, the shower is very good and can be adjusted to any heat you prefer, the kitchen is fully equipped with all that is required, cooker, fridge, microwave, pans, plates and all the other utensils that you may need. The sitting rooms have very comfortable couches, chairs etc and there is a television if you want to stay in at night. The tram stop is right across the road from the flats which is a big bonus.
Before I discovered Sea Cote I had stayed in other premises in Blackpool but unlike Sea Cote I only stayed in them once and did not enjoy them enough to go back there to stay but when I discovered Sea Cote I can not imagine staying anywhere else in Blackpool. Sea Cote merits top marks in all respects. I can not recommend Sea Cote highly enough and my friends feel the same. I hope to go back to Blackpool again next year and I will be booking Sea Cote again because I know for self catering they can not be beaten. I always enjoy my holidays in Blackpool but knowing that at the end of the day I can go back to Sea Cote and relax in a wonderful comfy flat makes all the differences. If anyone is looking for a comfy home from home flat for a holiday then I can not recommend Sea Cote highly enough. I have told all my friends that if they are planning a trip to Blackpool then they have to try and get a booking at Sea Cote. I will certainly be going back next year..

Helen MacRaild, Stromness, Orkney

Liked best: Everything was fantastic
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Nov 6, 2016
WELL, what can I say but a big thank you and look forward to seeing you next year. All the best for Christmas and the New Year.
Best wishes Anne (owner)
AchintyaD...
London, United Kingdom
“I won't come again here”
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

First thing, this place is around 25/30mins tram journey from the main centre (eg tower, central pier).

In my opinion, i think this place needs modernization in all aspects, from hallway to all rooms I assume (I stayed in ground floor flat 1 so my feedback is based on that room)

Basically, it is a bay fronted house converted into several flats. I got the two front and rear reception of that house converted into a flat. The view from front room is not great at all, as the house located on a street, you may see some but it is blocked by the tram stop and some hoardings erected for the illumination. The sea if at least 100/200m away.

The front room needs better lighting, it is quite dark in the evening even in bright summer days without curtain. The carpet needs immediate replacement with a proper underlay, too dark and poor condition. the floor feels uneven while I waked barefoot.

I think the furniture are too heavy and bulky in comparison to the size of the room, beds are good though.

The bathroom is a nightmare, you can hardly keep anything on the washbasin, it is so small and it doesn't have mixer tap. The cold water tap makes horrendous noise and wakes people up. The ceiling light is so dim, you hardly see your face even in brighter days, the bath matt is an old pink colored one, no pedestal. the shower head feels like needle.

The walls are so hollow , you can clearly hear noises from other rooms/flats. A guy snored heavily two nights during my stay and I had extreme difficulty in sleeping.

I paid £272.00 for my 3 nights visit and I don't think this place is value for money, there are thousands of holiday places there in the promenade , the tower tour said, Blackpool has more hotels than in whole Portugal, so you can always find one.

The guys stayed upstairs with a family also expressed his unhappiness to me when I bumped into him, I didn't ask anything to him about the place though, he told me his opinion.

I started looking late and booked this place in a hurry and couldn't cancel it as TripAdvisor doesn't refund the money hence I had to live there.

I sent an email with my feedback to the owner of this place but she didn't take it properly and started arguing with me and defending herself.

So, the bottom line is, this place is not value for money in my honest opinion,

Hope this helps to decide if you are planning to stay here.

Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Aug 23, 2016
In my 25 years of owning and managing these apartments, now and again you have a guest stay that has very high aspirations, that of 4 - 6 Star accommodation in mind, but only wanting to pay 3 star prices.
This is not a hotel as she mentions, and is probably used to, but fully self-contained holiday apartments and studios. In July this year, I had my annual thorough inspection( which I pay for, which is not cheap) from "Quality in Tourism Visit England" for self-catering and was awarded 3 stars which I have a recognised certificate for each of my 6 apartments.
I have also won 3 Blackpool Tourism Awards over the years based on the written comments of guests staying with me and just taken a booking to-day for 2 weeks in the same apartment from one of my regular customers , of which I have many.
Before this posted review this guest has sent me SEVERAL emails to which I have responded but obviously to no avail and now is posting her comments for all to see. I can only assume what she is trying to do, reading the last few lines , is to prevent any future guests from booking my apartments through TripAdvisor, which I find very, very upsetting.
When you are booking please ensure what star rating you require which ranges from 2 - 6 Star Rating.
p.s. The exact distance from our establishment to the Tower is exactly 2 miles!!.
Kelly H
“Definitely stay again.”
Reviewed August 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My partner, myself and 2 young children stayed here for a week, absolutely ideal for us. Clean and well equipped, if you want to cook your own meals you've every utensil you need. Anne very warm and welcoming. Definitely will stay again

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aug 7, 2016
Thank you so much for your review it is very much appreciated. I find that if both parents and young children (free WiFi helps) are happy then everyone is happy and that is my aim to satisfy everyone who stays at Sea-Cote whether they are old or young I have found there is a respect for each other.
Look forward to seeing you again

Kindest Regards
Anne Cunningham (owner)
Tony T
Adelaide, Australia
“The whole family was very happy with our stay there.”
Reviewed March 30, 2016 for a stay in March 2016

The whole family was very happy with our stay there. Anne was a great host and provided the information we needed. Quite happy to stay there again.

Liked best: location
Liked least: cold weather at the time of visit
Traveling group: Young Children
Families with young children
Apr 21, 2016
I am so glad you and your family had an enjoyable stay and hope to see you again sometime time in the future.
Regards Anne (owner)
Mrs Flore...
“Apartment 1 was ideal as its on the ground floor.”
Reviewed September 12, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The apartment was exactly as advertised on here, it was clean and tidy, well equipped, comfy beds, good wifi connection and Anne was very welcoming. We will definitely be returning for another holiday here next year.

Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Oct 11, 2015
Thank you Florence for a lovely review. Sorry it has taken me a little while to respond but we have been so busy! We look forward to seeing you again next year.
Regards Anne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing