“sunday lunch!!!!!AWESOME”

McHalls Bistro
Ranked #1 of 764 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Opening Hours: Friday and Saturday: Serving 5pm - 10pm (food orders 5pm - 7.3pm) Sunday: 1pm - 5pm (last orders3pm) Reservations not always necessary.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

my wife and I along with 2 friends have just had one of the best dinners ever, we were met by danny who is the front host and his mannerism and service is second to none!!! the food the service I defy anyone to find better!!!! the food was cooked to perfection and served perfect!!! nothing was to much trouble,,the prices! well I don't know how they make any profit, they also do an evening bistro 5 till 8 Friday and Saturday evenings which we cannot wait to try,we all are so looking forward to going again soon, danny and gavin you are stars, we all wish you you the best,you deserve 6* nd 11 out 10, and number 1 in blackpool, see you both again very soon, awesome and thankyou.dave n Lynda and frank n joyce cleveleys

2  Thank david r

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hidden gem is run by two DIAMONDS. I was comming to Blackpool for a Big Birthday with 10 friends and wanted a nice Sunday Lunch. We chose McHall's and were not disapointed with the choice,greeted by the first Diamond Danny a perfect front of house host with his witty sence of humour set the atmosphere as we were all Scott's the Patter Flowed. The second Diamond Gavin prepared and cooked lunch to perfection, the service,choice and quality of the food was outstanding. Danny was very attentive to our needs as was Gavin in the kitchen. all I can say is well done guys and hope the Bistro is a big hit.

3  Thank bobyalan
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I booked a table for our family at McHall's Bistro after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. And it certainly didn't disappoint it's 5* excellent rating. In fact, there should be a 6* rating for unique and outstanding businesses like McHall's. Daniel, our host, was friendly and attentive throughout our meal. Finding colouring books and playing cards for our kids as well as inviting them to have a tinkle on their piano. The grown-ups were treated to a fantastic and affordable wine list while taking in the signed stage show posters all over the walls. (There were a few cast members of Priscilla relaxing before their evening performance.) We felt very welcomed and relaxed. And then the food arrived. Wow! All our meals were beautifully cooked to perfection. The children indulged in homemade puddings and we chose to start on a second bottle of wine and relax in the bar area with Boogie the dog. And, when the bill arrived, we were pleasantly surprised. Thank you Daniel and Gavin. We will definitely be visiting again.

2  Thank Paula W
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Food in Blackpool is very, very, bad! Everything -and I mean everything- is deepfried. It's not easy to find decent food there, especially if you want to eat vegetables (except for mushed peas). And don't think I don't like English food: I' ve eaten in many good restaurants and pubs all over the country. So when in Blackpool McHalls Bistro is the place to go: cook Gavin makes good English cuisine, homemade food, tasty en healthy. Good wines and beer and great service. Great vegetarian Sunday Roast.

4  Thank Frank M
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We booked for Sunday lunch after the air show and as a treat for my wonderful wife’s birthday.O.M.G we had the best time Danny front of house was outstanding as our host. And Gavin your food was amazing, home cooked and far better than some up market restaurants we have been two. Two versions of happy birthday and a cake made this an absolute brilliant experience. We will come back many times and have no hesitation in recommending McHalls Bistro to all our freinds and family.We just hope we can get a table.

1  Thank gazabfc