“Excellent in Summer and Winter”

Beach House Bar & Bistro
Ranked #73 of 770 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Vibrant, Unique, Stylish… This is Beach House Beach House is Blackpool’s newest, unique, Bistro & Bar. Set in an iconic building in the heart of the town, Beach House sits directly on the beach front with breathtaking views of the Irish Sea. Our unique fusion of delicious food and drink with regular live entertainment creates our chic, relaxed atmosphere. Hagop & Cheryl Tchobanian
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We have been customers of this restaurant since it opened. Lunch, afternoon tea, just drinks or evening dinner, the service is always excellent, very friendly and polite. The food is freshly prepared, tasty and beautiful presented. It is one of the few places on the Fylde Coast, where one can sit outside in summer watching glorious sun sets with relaxing background music, sharing a bottle of wine. In winter it is great to watch the stormy sea in the warmth through the massive windows which also overlook the Tower and Comedy Carpet. The owners deserve credit for holding on their principles of quality. It is so easy in Blackpool to succumb to mediocrity when the customers are hard to get by. We don't understand why the Beach House is not at least in the top five restaurants in Blackpool , where they belong. See you soon guys!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,303)

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I came across this bistro walking to my hotel with family. The starters and main courses were spectacular although the desserts were disappointing. They were obviously bought in apart from a couple and squirty cream from a canister was used. I would definitely recommend having starters and mains only. The ambiance and feel of the bistro was great with live music and card tricks at the table. I would definitely eat here again. Great place for cocktails and a drink with friends.

2  Thank gem_h1234
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Came here on the off chance when myself and my family visited Blackpool for a couple of days. The whole place looks like the kind of stylish cafe / restaurant that you would find by the coast in Athens. The ambiance was lovely. There was a live singer who was good but even better a DJ arrived later on and was playing cafe-del-mar lounge style music which was perfect for the setting. The food was divine, I particularly enjoyed the mussels and the service both polite and prompt. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and if I returned to Blackpool (we are from Berkshire) I would not hesitate to go there again. Just one word of warning, dress nicely! My family and I had no 'going out clothes' as we literally visited Blackpool for a day and all we had was leggings, puffy jackets and ugg boots! We felt a mess as everyone else in there were all dressed in their best! Had I known this I would have bought some decent going out clothes with me. Still a great evening though....well done to the owner and can you open one down south please?

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Eight of is attended for our works Christmas party and what a great choice. The good was spectacular plenty of flavour and good portion sizes and the live music was a really good touch. Loud enough to enjoy but not so loud you couldn't hear the conversation. Personally I've been here several times and haven't yet had a bad experience

Reviewed January 31, 2014

The first thing we loved about this high class bistro was the warm welcome we received. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble for the staff. Very relaxing atmosphere which is enhanced by the amazing views of the Irish Sea. The food is excellent and is as good if not better than going to Italy to experience it. The owner is very aware of the ambience and does everything to promote a relaxing dining experience.