“A gem of a spot”

Beach House Bistro & Bar
Ranked #34 of 747 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Alfresco
Stafford, United Kingdom
“A gem of a spot”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

The location is definitely a big draw for this place. Situated right on the promenade with fantastic views out the sea. Contemporary design with a relaxing feel. A great place to either sit outside and enjoy the views. Great wine and good service. I visited twice during my stay, once in the afternoon and again at 10pm in the evening. Whilst I fully appreciate it was 10pm on a Tuesday night and Blackpool was quiet, it was very off putting at 10.15 pm when the staff started to put all the chairs on top of the tables and bring all the outside furniture in. We really would have liked to have stayed for another drink but felt like we were being encouraged to leave. It certainly would not put me off going again but I would just make sure I was done and dusted by 10pm.

• Polish first
Perth, Australia
“Lovely atmosphere, service and food”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We found this lovely place quite late. Its lovely fitout attracted us straight away, very modern and clean. We had a classic fish and chips dinner was tasty and well presented. The view was lovely and service impeccable. We loved the wine menu. Dessert very tasty. Music and atmosphere very enjoyable. More than okay for a romantic dinner ;) Make sure you try this one!

Sheffield
“Returned trip”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I first visited the Beach House when it opened last year in Dec, I re-visited on my trip to the Blackpool Tower Northern Soul night this Saturday evening. Actually the first thing I booked when I knew I was going to Blackpool... And again I was even more impressed, the owners are in full swing some 10months on and the vibe perfect.. There was a live singer on, the music spot on, the sound levels for the venue suited dining.. I didn't actually want to leave for the soul night at the tower until she had finished.. (fingers crossed she's on next time I come!!) The food, atmosphere, clientele and venue make this a must place to visit if your after something classy whilst in Blackpool. You can tell the owners have put their life & soul into this place, I will certainly be back on my next visit.

Visited September 2013
Blunsdon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a find!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

An excellent restaurant but you really do need to book in advance if you want a table in the evening. The staff were all friendly and gave great service and nothing was too much trouble for them. The food was excellent - and there was plenty of it. We were a party of 6 and each one of us ordered something different - we all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. There was a female vocalist who was extremely good but not too loud that you couldn't still have a decent conversation.

Stockport, United Kingdom
“A gem of the front of blackpool”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Food good , pleasent , spot on , excellent place to dine , much better than the sprawl of chip shops .

• Visited October 2012