“Everything you could ask for”
Review of Ambrosini's

Ambrosini's
Ranked #3 of 763 Restaurants in Blackpool
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancé were visiting blackpool for a few days, the receptionist at our hotel recommended this restaurant, we did a takeaway service, as soon as I walked in to collect I was greeted with a genuine team of staff that made me feel right at home and a pleasure to be there. The pizza was authentically delicious, fresh and excellent price, we are visiting again in August and will definitely be returning here to try the rest of the menu, so if you like your italian food then this is the place to go!

1  Thank 91k

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Ambrosini's is a fantastic small restaurant that beats the big franchises every day of the week! Having several meals here, sometimes as a young couple (aged 23 & 25) or with parents it is fantastic.
The food is always a delight and the service makes you feel welcomed from the minute you walk in! It is fantastic value for money.
Whenever we are looking for a treat this is the place we want to go - like my birthday meal in a couple of weeks!
Thank you to the team at Ambrosini's for several memorable meals, we look forward to coming back.

1  Thank Heather T
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I’ve eaten in many restaurants and none compare Service Food and Value always to the highest standards.. I feel I’m kicking myself in the *ss here as we should really keep Ambrosinis a secret. its the small things that matter and this little gem has all the extras needed to make you and your friends feel like royalty, always a great experience and with it being small and personal you have undivided attention to you and your party. i would guaranteed that you wont be disappointed at Ambrosini’s well worth the visit ..Once again the food is outstanding the service is exceptional. And as far as Value for money goes i don’t know how they do it! Only downside if any is you may need to book in advance as nearly always booked up.

1  Thank Keithb52
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Lovely food and excellent service.
We went to Rome recently and Ambrosini's felt more authentically Italian than the restaurants we went in there.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

What a fantastic Italian. This is the best restaurant by far in Blackpool. No other in the area can touch this little gem. Service, food and enjoyment second to none and I would recommend to anyone. The owners at Constantines want to try this place and see how a restaurant should be run - Well Done Ambrosini!

1  Thank 962Diana