“The best fish and chips”
Review of Derby Supper Bar

Derby Supper Bar
Ranked #160 of 770 Restaurants in Blackpool
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have been visiting Blackpool for many years now, and i have visited the Derby on every visit. It hasn't changed a bit since i was a young lad on holiday with my parents. This adds to the trip down memory lane scenario. My wife and i were there with our two boys, and we were under £20 for all of our meals. The best value ( and tasting ) fish and chips you can get anywhere.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

a nice clean chippy with pleasant staff. just oof the prom behind the hilton hotel. good range of food with a seated area.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Went tonight for 2 x fish chips, shop was empty so fresh fish was in the fryer in seconds, was soon on way home with my dinner in the bag, got home in five minuets to find my freshly cooked fish n chips pipping hot, full of flavour with batter to die for. I would rate this as one of the best fish n chips I have ever had in the uk.
Well done and thank you.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

This supper bar had been recommended to us by friends and it certainly didn't disappoint. The seating area at the back of the chip shop was very clean and we were served very quickly after sitting down. The menu was quite extensive and we couldn't believe how low the prices were. The food was delicious and excellent quality, the fish was that big it was hanging over the side of the plate ! They make a great mug of tea too. Really great place, just on the road behind the Hilton hotel. Would definitely recommend a visit.

1  Thank Sonya C
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Very friendly staff and the fish and chips were good but I would say it was worth the £4.50. This is incredibly cheap considering we pay closer to £12 in London...