“Brilliant Show”
Review of Legends Blackpool

Legends Blackpool
More attraction details
Owner description: The biggest show in Blackpool - and the longest running show of it's type in the country!! Fantastic production worthy of the West End or Las Vegas, and a super star line up! A fantastic night's entertainment, live musicians, stunning dancers, awesome production. Celebrating our 20th year in Blackpool at The Blackpool Tower Ballroom!
Reviewed November 29, 2013

A great show, for everyone, brilliant acts, compare very funny, a great night out, would definitely recommend.

1  Thank sugar2spice
in 12 reviews
"elvis"
in 111 reviews

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Have been to Legends in the old venue but this was the first time in the new one. The show as ever was excellent especially Elvis and Adele. The host Tom Bright is funny as ever. However none of our party were keen on the new venue. Instead of separate tables it is now long banquet style tables which seem quite cramped. What also took me by surprise was that they now use plastic glasses. I was disappointed when booking the tickets. It took me 3 telephone calls as they kept saying they would call me back but never did , also the booking staff didn't seem to have a great knowledge on show dates & prices etc. I was surprised to be told we could only sit in one area because we weren't eating!! I did write to the manager after I finally managed to book to explain all the problems I had when booking and the first impression this had given me of the venue but never received a reply. We went on a Sunday night but would definitely not go on a Sunday again. There was no atmosphere, nobody seemed to be enjoying them selves, some people even found it a struggle to give each act a round of applause. This must have been difficult for the artists as they were getting very little response from their audience. However they continued and gave 100%. Would we go again probably but only because the show is so good, but will go on a Friday or Saturday night. Maybe the venue will grow on us.

2  Thank Tly1911
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Good Fun but food a little pricey for what it was and our platter, that was lucky to be served in the dark, was burned! We are not fussy but this was a bit off but did not spoil our evening. All in all though, a good atmosphere and evening out. I would love to come back and see the other tributes. The other singers and dancers were fab particularly Leanne Fury.

1  Thank Samantha M
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Great show, especially Buddy Holly and Elton John.Lovely theatre, reasonable bar prices and excellent food from the set Menu, well done Legends!!!

2  Thank nuttynige14
See more reviews
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Fantastic look-a-like and sound-a-like tribute show that was brilliantly produced to a high standard. A mediocre comedian links the show but the real headliners are the singers. We saw a Buddy Holly, Neil Diamond, Freddie Mercury and Elton John. All were amazing and gave a really superb performance. Professional musicians backing band completed the sounds and energetic dancers complimented each act. Great feel good factor and would definately go to see again.

1  Thank junctioner