“What a night”

Ken Webster Hypnotist Show
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

We had a really good night here
Full of fun
Hes very clever l loved it
I would think it won't be evey one taste lots of swear ing bit hes such a nice guy x I think it comes across .remember to bring s coat its cold in there

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"venue"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went to see Ken Webster on Saturday night for the 4th time in 5 years,this guy is a genius,the mentalist section amazed me when i first saw it 2 yrs ago, and on Saturday night the same again, how can you guess a strangers dogs name and that a guy was thinking of cabbages !! the hypnosis section will have you in bits,the way Ken interacts with the audience is brilliant,hypnosis has never interested me...until now, if you have no sense of humour, a bit prudish and easily offended stay away as this is not for you..I took my mum and mum-in-law a few yrs ago and they loved it,i cant wait to take my teenage kids.this is nearly a 4 hr show for £13 and a bargain..get yourself to Blackpool and go and see this guy, you will not be dissapointed..get there early as its very popular, if i lived in Blackpool i would go every Saturday night..roll on next year for Ken Webster 2014...

Reviewed September 29, 2013

One of the most entertaining nights I've had in Blackpool. Absolutely hilarious! Ken Webster gets the audience involved from the start, keeping you transfixed on his show throughout every minute!! I would highly recommend going to see it! Great value for money also.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went with my partner to see this in august. It was great fun and a tickets are decent prices. I would go to see him again when im in Blackpool next. Its very adult humor so if you are easily offended then i would adviser against it but its good fun for the open minded.