“Brilliant!”

Ken Webster Hypnotist Show
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

One of the most entertaining nights I've had in Blackpool. Absolutely hilarious! Ken Webster gets the audience involved from the start, keeping you transfixed on his show throughout every minute!! I would highly recommend going to see it! Great value for money also.

Pontypridd, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Funny Show”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

Went with my partner to see this in august. It was great fun and a tickets are decent prices. I would go to see him again when im in Blackpool next. Its very adult humor so if you are easily offended then i would adviser against it but its good fun for the open minded.

Visited August 2013
Belfast
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Not for the faint hearted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

The most amazing, best, fabulous, funny show ever! I will be back to Blackpool just to see this show, with my boyfriend of course! Had the best night ever, never laughed so much. Highly recommended.

blackpool
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Boring”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

First half of the show- I lost the will to live! Was going to leave but had my mum with me. Second half ok. I think this show would be hilarious if you we're plastered or at least it seemed that way by the amount of drunks falling about with laughter but otherwise go elsewhere! Drinks stupidly expensive particularly non-alcoholic. Very obvious that this man has been doing this for 20 years nothing new to be seen here!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Belmont299
Lancashire, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Hilarious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

Try to get there early as the seats get taken pretty quickly! My partner (Joe) was hypnotized and became the star of the show. I haven't laughed that much in ages. Ken Webster is a genious and i can't recommend enough. Good value and can't wait to watch him again. Joe still in shock and keeps asking what he did haha...

1 Thank sunnysandy17