“A REALLY GOOD GROWN UP FUN NIGHT OUT”

Ken Webster Hypnotist Show
Blackpool, United Kingdom
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 113 helpful votes
“A REALLY GOOD GROWN UP FUN NIGHT OUT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

a great show 3 hours of grown up fun very good value for money had a great night out.it was bright ad breezy in good surrounding i think everyone in audience enjoyed it

Visited April 2013

Kilmarnock, United Kingdom
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“great show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

this show is worth a visit situated within the pleasure beach very funny show when anything can happen good entertainment

Southport, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Ken Webster”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Excellent night out very funny best laugh i've had in ages. Can't wait to see him on the Tv come on Tv Companys and get him signed up, we all need a good laugh especailly these days. When in Blackpool its a must show to see.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank dpy63
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Entertaining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I watched a DVD of Ken Webster 3 years ago and have wanted to go see his show since but working Saturday nights meant I couldn't go. I finally got the chance last weekend and although I enjoyed the night it was a bit of a let down after the wait!

Firstly we arrived at 8pm and finding seats for our group of 5 was not easy as seats are not reserved, the tables are too close together and getting up to go to the bar or toilet is difficult.

Ken starts the show with some psychic/mentalist tricks, these were very good.

For the second half he hypnotises volunteers. One of these men I recognised right away and turning to my husband he said to me "I know that man" Ken seemed to use this man more than any other person on stage. When we told the other 3 people in our party that we recognised him the informed me that they too recognised him, they have seen the show 3 times before and this man has been on stage every time! We then realized that the reason we recognised him was because he was on the DVD we saw! Another man also used a lot in the show when in "sleep" kept opening one eye! this ruined it for me as it was clear these 2 men were not genuine. Their were some girls on stage who were clearly very hypnotised and Ken barely even spoke to them the show was mostly about the 4 men on stage and the 8 women just sat there.

Ken Webster is a very funny man and I did laugh quite a lot, the only thing about his sence of humour I did not like was his constant comments to a larger lady sat by the stage, maybe one fat joke is excusable but he kept it up all night and I was clear to see that she was quite upset.

It was still a good night and I will definitely go again because next time I want to volunteer!!

2 Thank donna1981xx
Wrexham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best show in Blackpool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

During the summer season in Blackpool the place to be on a Saturday night is The Horseshoe Bar at Pleasure Beach to see the fantastic and outrageously funny Ken Webster Show. The show has unreserved seating so it is best to get there for when the doors open at 7:30pm, it does get busy as it is only £13 a ticket which is exellent value for money as the show last's for nearly 3 and a half hours. The show is in two parts, the first is a mind blowing experience of mentalism, a funny Derren Brown, and the second is a hilarious hypnotism show like no other. I have seen this show many times and every time I have seen it it has been different and better than the last a non stop laugh from start to finish with Ken never failing to entertain. Throughout both parts of the show Ken ask's for volunteers to assist him on stage even when it comes to the hypnotism part, he never picks on people to be hypnotised. A must see show for anyone with a sense of humour who is not easily offended.

4 Thank X6MikeTC