“Very good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse, British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Had the special, two steaks and jacked potatoe. Asked for medium done and perfect medium I got. Nice Irish coffe as desert. Friendly staff and fair prices. Certainly worth the walk from the carousel hotel!

1  Thank Leo v

Reviewed May 10, 2014

Found this place for the first time this year and had a really good 2 course meal with a bottle of wine for just under £45 for the 2 of us. We thought it was good value and the staff were very friendly, will be going back next time in Blackpool

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Was quiet when we went in, think we were the last diners they served as the closed sign went up just a few minutes after we placed our order!!
Children ordered the 5oz rumps from the childrens menu - 1 arrived slightly boody, event hough we ordered them cooked med-well. Didn't seem to bother our son who polished it off in record time!! Husband ordered the house special which consisted of a sirloin and a fillet - both of which he said were juicy, succulent and cooked perfectly, comments which I have to agree with as my fillet was cooked to perfection!!
The waitresses were attentive and polite. The restaurant itself is small but homely in its feel, toilets are upstairs so may cause issues if you have problems with walking or climbing stairs.
A lovely meal - will be visiting again!!

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I visited The Eating Inn this evening with a friend and I cannot fault anything about it. From first walking through the door the waitress was extremely friendly and nothing was too much trouble. She was very attentive without being over the top and made you feel very welcome. The food was very good with very little waiting time between ordering and the courses arriving. I would definitely recommend this place to others, and would certainly return!

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Eating is right opp the seafront
Good welcome from one member of staff the other was a bit miserable
Food wasn't too bad had steak which was ok nothing special children had the sausages which were the cheapest kind
I would personally like to see more than a value meatless sausages on a child's plate that could be just me though
Reasonably priced
The cleanliness was a bit of a let down dirty windows and dried peas on the window sill