“THE LEGENDS SHOW”

Ranked #147 of 756 Restaurants in Blackpool
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The show was brilliant and very entertaining.
The Sands Venue is good, although lacking in staff at the bar with long waiting times to be served a drink. The leather furniture around the bar area was in need of a good clean and dust, which was pointed out to a member of staff. Overall a very enjoyable night.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We went to blackpool for the day and stopped here for lunch. I ordered a steak sandwich and my partner the lasagne. The steak was 50% pure fat and the other soggy meat/cat food. It wasnt very nice having to pull bits of fat out my mouth while in a resturant. It really wasnt very nice so i left most of it after a few mouthfuls. My parnter thought the lasagne was a little better but tasted deep fried. He picked it up and turned the bowl upside down, we sat for 5mins watching the greasy juice pour out of his food. It was really that bad. It was a really disappointing experience. We will not be going back.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We visited for lunch with our two children and ate in the restaurant/cafe area on the ground floor.
The food was great and the staff so helpful advising us of up and coming shows that they host in the restaurant above! Sounded great and we will definately return for an evening when we have a babysitter!!
michelle from manchester

Reviewed December 14, 2012

The staff were very helpful and a delight to meet,the tribute band were outstanding and it was a very enjoyable evening.

1  Thank Eve T
Reviewed December 10, 2012

My first visit to The Sands Venue but it won't be my last.We had our Christmas staff party there ( nine of us ) & it was excellent. The food was piping hot which in itself was a plus. We had pre booked our menu choices & when we were seated the food arrived promptly & exactly as we had requested,no mistakes!. The staff were very pleasant & efficient .It was a Buble tribute night & the young man was very good.The disco music was at a very acceptable level so at least you could hear yourself speak.Even though I live in Blackpool I didn,t realise this place existed until recently but I would certainly recomend it.