“excellent”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

food was wonderful, very tasty spices just right ,good value for money, even got a complimentary shot after the meal, had a good laugh with david and trevor will be back

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Brilliant meal. Great staff, fantastic atmosphere and allround lovely night.

Throughly recommended to all

2  Thank Mike C
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Me and my wife visited this restaurant recently after months of trying. We were lucky to have found a quieter night to go as this restaurant can get very busy. The food was fantastic, the choice on the menu was far more extensive than any other I had seen before. You had your choice of the usual suspects but to be more adventurous there were lots of speciality dishes too. I cant quite remember the main courses we chose, but afterwards we both agreed it was the best curry we have had. It is also important to add, the chefs are more than happy to create a dish based on your requirements, so if you want something that's not on the menu ask.]

We were lucky enough to spend sometime afterwards with the Owner Trevor, he gave us the tour of the kitchen which was immaculate. This guy is as honest as they come and told us stories about his business and others that would make you appreciate how they truely are different.

I could go on and on about how great this little gem is but my best advice would be go and give it a try yourselves, I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Thank you for a great evening and we look forward to visiting again soon.

Lee & Natalie

2  Thank lgleave22
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I had the best curry I'd had for a long time and my husband had a tandoori mixed grill. Both were fantastic. We'll definitely be coming back again!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Amazing curry. We asked the waiter for a recommendation and he brought the chef to our table. The chef wrote down what we all liked best and then brought out a fabulous meal each. To top it off, the owner gave us a free lift home afterwards to save us paying for a taxi. Thanks very much guys.