“Jewel in crown”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Will recommend anybody to this lovely restaurant excellent food friendly service very clean restaurant we asked at the hotel for a Indian restaurant they mentioned this restaurant where Jonathan Ross been. We were greeted by the manager Abdul. I want thank you and your entire staff for serving the best hospitality for a evening we cannot forget .we came from London were we have the best restaurants in the country but this restaurant is Diamond class carry on the good work Abdul you and your team will go a long way I am confident you and your team will be winning all the food awards very soon We will defineltley be coming back to enjoy your excellent food very soon Thankyou to Chef for coming and talking to us on very busy night Diamond Spice.

1  Thank Lefton

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Each dish had tons of flavour and there was a wide variety. Really pleasant helpful staff. Woyld definately go again.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Thought I'd try this takeout service rather than my usual, as had read the good reviews on this site . Wish I'd not bothered, food was not even palatable and most of it ended up in the bin.may be I'd ordered on a busy day as the food was not cooked well, varying from undercooked to burnt and dishes that were advertised as being crispy were in fact soggy. I am by no means a culinary expert when it comes to Indian cuisine but if you can't cook frozen chips then there is not much hope for the rest of the food! The only plus factor about this meal was they cost, £65 for 8 meals was a bargain, but only if it had been edible!

3  Thank Stansgran
Reviewed November 2, 2012

My wife and I stayed in Blackpool for four days ,we were recommended the Blue Diamond Indian resteraunt and we were not disappointed ,The food was well cooked and extremely palatable with great taste ,better than the indian food weve had at other places,The chef also came out and explained the cooking process of the dishes we had ,the english waiter was very attentive and made us very welcome .We had a great evening at a very reasonable price .(we shall certanly be back the next time are in Blackpool.)

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Had a take out Korma and pilau rice and also chicken Balti . Lovely food and very friendly staff, even was offered a complimentary drink while I waited. Food was delicious and very generous portions. Hope to return to eat in very soon, they are offering a voucher until end of November pay £15 and have £30 worth of food.